DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE for July 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I just walked my dogs for 30 min. Soon I will do M2 D13 Chest, Shoulder & Tricpes.

I will be back to report my workout.

My best to all. BBL!

I am done with Meso 2, Week 1, Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps;) I am fried!

Warmup:
Flat Bench Press - 45#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 45#/12 reps

Workout:
Flat Bench Press - 57#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 57#/10 reps
Flat Bench Press - 57#/8 reps

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/12 reps
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/10 reps
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/8 reps

Incline Bench Press - 57#/12 reps
Incline Bench Press - 57#/10 reps
Incline Bench Press - 57#/8 reps

Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/12 reps
Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/10 reps
Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/8 reps

Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/12 reps
Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/10 reps
Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/8 reps
Double Arm Seated Front Press - 19's/12 reps (to failure)

Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise – 14’s #/12 reps
Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise – 14’s #/10 reps
Seated Lateral Raise Both Arms - 14's/14 reps (to failure)

Seated Rear Delts - 15's/12 reps
Seated Rear Delts - 15's/10 reps
Seated Rear Delts - 15's/8 reps

Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/12 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/10 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/8 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/8 reps (to failure)

Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/12 reps
Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/10 reps
Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/8 reps

One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/12 reps
One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/10 reps
One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/8 reps

Have a great day and workout, everyone!

This morning I did PUB Up Only Premix (minus the abs) + Turbo HiiT 20! It was hard to do those punches after the weight work...:rolleyes:

Our dog is doing much better. Yesterday he was about a 9 out of 10 as far as feeling back to normal. His nose is still a little clogged - but its no longer bleeding and is now more snot like when it does discharge. :confused: His fever is gone now as well. :) Its good to see him back. :)

Morning

Today is a 40min run interval on the treadmill. I may walk the dog this afternoon too.

Belinda-My goodness your weights are heavy:eek: your warm up weight is heavier than what i use for the actual workout:eek: You must be one buff chic! Nice workout girl!

Karen-Great news with your dog! Glad to hear he's back to his self. Nice job on your workout this morning

Sherry-WTG on BF last night! ...high fives. Im going to go see if i can dowload that one, i don't have it and its a fun one.

Hello to Heidi and Allee. BBL

Sitting at my desk all morning and feeling last night's wo every time I get up. Tonight will be Basic Step plus more sprints with DD for her soccer conditioning program.

Belinda - 20# flies! Impressive. Keep up the awesome work.

Karen - I'll bet you were feeling it after the weight work. Glad your pup is better.

Amelia - yes, you need to get BF. Gets me every time eventhough it's one of Cathe's easier ones. 400 calories burned last night.

BB tonight. Enjoy your day.

Hello to you all!

Awesome job on your workouts today! :)

I did an icycle #1 40min over 9 miles. Then Stretch Max #3 (band) Felt great!

Yesterday: Basic Step and abs of steet. Still feeling this one from Sat. ;)

Sunday was a rest day.

Work as usual otherwise.

Last night while playing with my kitty (Teddy) I broke my baby toe. OUCHIE!!! No running
I think once again....DARN IT! Can't stop getting these stupid injuries that end up sidelining my workouts!
My calf is still really tight (over 2 weeks now). It also happens to be on the same leg that I broke my toe. FIGURES!

I hope you all have a great day..keep cool! It has been pretty darn hot here and very humid. Today not so much because of the cloud cover. PHEW! Nice break!

Take care!
BBS
Heidi

workout done, ccv4 + yoga done...I walked around in my workout clothes all day,LOL...finally got it in:cool:

Heidi-So sorry to hear about your toe...ouch! Hope it heals quickly for you. Nice job on your workout...did your toe not bother you?

Sherry-Have a good workout tonight with BS

Later gators

BS done! 8" step, 261 calories burned.

Heidi - glad to see you! Remember that cycling is a good alternative to running. Many runners do it while they are recuperating from running injuries.

Amelia - Yeah! We both got our workouts in, after taking time to do things for everyone else. One day we'll learn to put ourselves first!

Now to walk the dog, hit the shower, and to bed. Sweet dreams!

Good evening,

Nice workouts today, girls!

Heidi – sorry to hear about your toe! That’s awful! Good job, with the bike ride and BS yesterday.

Sherry – wtg on BS and cal burn today.

Amelia – nice job, on CCV4 + yoga today. LOL, about your comment! Never thought about it that way! LOL!

Karen – nice job with your workout this morning. Glad to hear your dog is better.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.