DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I had a great weekend, too bad it;s over:p

Today I am starting Meso 2. I will do Shock Cardio….Hiit 30/30 Plus Med Ball Abs today, but first I will go for a short run;) it's very nice outside today.

Have a wonderful Monday and workout today, girls! BBL to report my workout.

Hallo again,

I went for a long run (I think I went over 4 miles? Need to ask DH later!), went home and picked up my dogs, took them for a run. They are not used to me running with them, they did very good. i was impressed. They both pretty tired now:p so am I:p I will take a break, maybe tonight I will do the rest of my workouts.

Have a great workout.

Hallo to all that follows. BBL

Today I did Fire 55 EZ. I love the music in this one. It helped keep me moving until the end. Boy am I tired now. Too bad I have to go to work! Grrr...

Enjoy your workouts today everyone!

Good Morning,

Today I'm going to start that FF rotation. I will do a circuit, not sure which one yet.

To help inspire me, i bought a new food/workout diary yesterday along with some very cool stickers. Its so pretty:p pink w/flowers...all girly,lol.

Sherry-Im with ya today, have a good day at work and workout this evening!

Karen-Nice job on your workout. Did you guys get your shed up? DH and i want to buy a shed soon...we need one.

Belinda-Your really working out a lot lately...are you trying to make us look bad:p;) Just kidding, WTG on your workouts. I wish i had the energy to workout that much. very impressive:)

Heidi-Wanna join in on the rotation? Enjoy your workout today!

Hello to Allee and whoever is lurking.

I will BBL

At work. This morning was a rude awakening. Need to win the lottery so I don't need to work.

Tonight is day 1 of the rotation. I'll do Body Fusion using 5# weights. New mantra is "no excuses". Also will take DD up to the high school so she can use the track for conditioing sprints. We'll see how long I last running with her. If it's like last night's run, she'll blow me away.

Amelia - which circuit wo did you decide to do? Like the new journal.

Karen - how's your pup today? I totally agree with your view of work and mondays.

Belinda - yes,what Amelia said. You are making the rest of us look like sloths! Really, you are doing a great job of inspiring us.

BB tonight to report on my workout. Have a great day.

Finished my workout earlier, did 4ds LIS circuit premix. It was pretty long but very fun

Ok, that's about it for me.....I hear the kids arguing in the next room:confused: lately they have been driving me up the wall with that:( I keep telling myself they have about 3 more weeks until school starts...sigh

Hey to everyone

Body Fusion - small step, 6" height, 5# weights - done! To the shower and then bed. Hope you all have a good night.

Good evening,

Sherry - wtg, on Body Fusion today. Sorry, about your work issue. Hope it will work out for you. OH no! I hope I don’t make you all look like sloths. That’s funny!

Amelia – soon you will miss the kids, lol! Three more weeks, they will be gone soon, lol! Love 4DS LIS Circuit premix. Nice job!

Karen – hope your pup is doing better. Must be hard going every day to work and don’t like. ((HUGS))) WTG, on Fire 55 EZ today.

Where is Heidi? Come back, girl!

Good night, girls! BB in the morning:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.