DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Goood morning,

Yesterday I ended up doing yoga and a dog walk. I will do some cardio today, maybe one of the HiiT's:eek:

I will be back to catch up on personals. Have a great weekend!

Morning to you all!

Stranger here... :) It has been a very busy summer and I have been slacking off big time!

I did manage to get in some cardio this week: 13/16th. icycle 20min followed by itread 20min.

Belinda: Have a great cardio workout! :)

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, Karen and Allee! Also to all that follow. I have been MIA sorry but I do hope to get back to some sort of routine next week. BOY DO I FEEL GUILTY!

Have a great workout and weekend!
Heidi :)

Hey,

Finished my workout!
PUB up only 3-10# wts used
treadmill challengers: 3miles

Belinda: How was your workout? :)

Off to shower!
BBL
Heidi

Morning, Im up early today,yay! Well, early for me..its around 9am, I made myself get up...no more late mornings, i just don't feel right the rest of the day. The kids were already up, lord know what time they got up..

Yesterday i mowed the lawn for 47mins (wore my HRM) and burned 299 calories. later in the afternoon we all danced (the kids and I) in the living room for a good 30minutes...burned 195 calories then (also wore my HRM). So that was my carido for the day.

Today i will do something...not sure yet. I know it will be step. Not sure what happened to my rotation? Guess i got bored with it:rolleyes:

HEIDI!!! So nice to see you, ((hugs)) We've missed you. Nice job on your workouts and don't feel guilty...we all go through that.

Belinda, Karen. Have a great day today:)

Hi Amelia!

Oh thanks that is so sweet. ;)

What fun with the kids! HAHA! Great time for all.

OOOOh pick a goodie on that step workout! Nice job on wearing your heart rate monitor too! I keep forgetting mine...although this morn I was going to wear it, but it was still in the bedroom and I didn't want to wake DH to get it. ;)

I have been off/on with different rotations but haven't been able to stick to any. People are coming and going here and I just can't keep up. So now I am trying to do at least 3 days of any type of cardio and a couple days of weights. So tomorrow I will do a longer cardio session with icycle and itreads. Monday is lower body weights.

Have a great workout! Enjoy your weekend!
BBL
Heidi

workout done. Did about 32 mins of SB then 25mins of yoga. Burned 409 cals in total. On the front of the Rodney Yee power yoga: Strength dvd it shows him doing a triangle pose...funny, there wasn't a single triangle pose in my workout today. weird.

I almost got a set of DVD's by Rodney the other day at Target, they were only 10 bucks. One i didn't recognize but the other i did ' Yoga Burn' i hear its a real burner;)

Heidi-Im the same way. I try to get in 4 cardios a week and a couple of weight sessions...its hard with DH and the kids schedule.

ok...have a good day girls. :)

Hi everyone!

We're back home from our CA trip. Had a wonderful and very busy time. The jet lag really got us, though. We all slept 'til 11:00 today; that is sooo late. Now we're hustling to get things done. It's hot here in MI, so we'll wait until this evening to got for a run. then, I was thinking about FF's 12 week beginner/intermediate/advanced rotation, but DH thinks we should try doing P90X again, this time making it all the way through. I'll let him think about it a little more.

Belinda - Belinda, I don't know how you do it, traveling across the ocean all the time! We only went 3 hours away, and it got to us.

Heidi - Glad you are back. I haven't been the best at staying on track, so we can push each other.

Amelia - Nice job wearing your HRM while doing "normal" activities. I never think to do that. Wonder how much I burn running up and down 2 flights of stairs with laundry.

Karen - I hope your pup is ok.

See you all later. Time to clean the house some more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.