DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

Today starts my recovery week:) Not sure what I will do today?

I plan on taking a spinning class at the gym tomorrow, it's FREE!

My bike gets delivered today:D can't wait!

Have a great Monday and workout. I will be back to report my workout;)

Hallo again,

I just did Travel Fit! Never done it before, thought I give it a try. I plan on doing yoga later.

Have a great day, everyone!

MOrning,

I was going to get up early today and get in some weights with my HiiT workout - but that didn't happen. I soooo do not want to go back to work today!

This morning I did HiiT 25 - this was my first time doing this one - I don't know if it was just cuz I was tired or what but my legs felt very heavy! :rolleyes:

Belinda - Enjoy your recovery week!

Hello to Amelia and Sherry!

Karen - nice job with your workout this morning. I am tired these last few days too. Maybe it's the heat:eek: Have fun at work.

Good Morning

My leg is feeling pretty good day. I wasn't expecting it to feel better so i guess all my therapy on it yesterday did work.

Today will be 4ds weights then some yoga. Im sure i will walk the dog again tonight. I got in a 35min power walk last night and burned 200 cals..pretty good.

Belinda-Nice job on your workout and excited for you about your bike!

Karen-I hope your day at work goes quickly for you, nice workout today.

Hello to everyone that follows!

Hi everyone! Back from a 3 mile family run along the sea side cliffs in La Jolla, CA. We had expected sunny and hot, but instead have 60 degrees and cloudy. Had fun at Legoland and Sea World so far. Today is a visiting day, 1st DH's uncle and later a college roommate. Had planned on the beach, too, but not if it doesn't warm up.

Belinda - what kind of bike?

Karen - I'm sure it's because it's Monday.

Amelia - Which weights?

Enjoy your day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.