DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will catch up with my missed workouts today:) I will go to the gym today.

I will be back to report my workouts!

Great job yesterday, everyone! You all looking good! BBL!

Morning

Better sleep last night, i don't even remember shutting off the light:eek: I woke up around 2am and my DS was in the bed with me so maybe he turned off the light,lol

Today will be a cardio and a dogwalk this evening, hopefully if the thunder storms hold off.

I've got a question. How do you guys handle sleepovers & play dates when you really don't know the parents too well?

Here's the situation: A little girl down the street (who we use to live next door too) came over last night and spent the night. I didn't mind, she's real sweet and no trouble at all. Her parents seem pretty nice but i still don't know them well enough to drop off my baby at their house. If they can easily trust me with their baby should i maybe loosen my grip a little and let DD go over there next time? Im just not sure...growing up, my mom was VERY protective and we never went over to anyone's house unless it was our grandparents so all of this is new to me:confused: any advice?

ok...bbl with more personals...

Good morning,

I ran 45 min. 4 miles(I was a little over) and burned 653 cal. I was sweating buckets. Even the gym was hot!

Amelia, I was always very protective with my kids, even in the military! Why don't you invite the parents over for coffee or something? To get to know them better:eek: I am not saying they are bad parents, but you never know:eek: Better safe than sorry, IMO! My kids only had a few sleep overs at other kids houses (only if i knew the parents well;)) I always had my house full of kids, my kids didn't mind at all:eek: You don't feel compfy, don't do it!

BBL!

I plan on getting in a dog walk later this evening and thats it for me today. My left hamstring is hurting so im going to take it easy.

Thanks Belinda, Nice run today! Decided to let the kids friends come to my house if they want to have a sleep over or play date, there not allowed to go anywhere without me..

Good evening,

Amelia, how was your walk today? Is your foot feeling better? Try to get to know the parents:D

Where is Karen and Sherry? Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I am starting my recovery week tomorrow, looking forward to it:D

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.