DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will take an unexpected rest day, it's in the 100's today! Way too hot to work out! These temperatures are not normal for Germany. If I feel up to it, I may go to the gym later, at least our gym on base have AC;)

I will try to be back for personals.

Have a great weekend.

Morning

I got zero sleep last night. It was about 11pm when i went to bed but wasn't really tired, I read until 1am and still wasn't tired but tried to sleep:mad: just tossed and turned all night...ARG!

Today's workout will be later...a lot later today. Not sure what im doing yet but will come back later to report it.

Hello to everyone..stay cool:cool:

Im done with my workout yay..did PH and burned 435 calories:eek: i wasn't expecting that much. pretty cool:cool:

Enjoy your day girls...im ready to jump in a pool of ice cubes:confused:

Hey Girls,

I'm back from Indiana - and have MAJOR damage controll to do. Well, maybe not major - but my eats were absolutely horrible. I knew it was going to happen - figured being aware of it I would be able to avoid it. Didn't happen.

Yesterday was my rest day. I spent the day in and out of the in-laws pool - MIL and I also went and got pedicures and manicures. (very girly for me) We got back this afternoon and were pooped out. I got up a little while ago and although abs and stretch were all that were on schedule for today I added on cardio because I knew I needed it. I did the Flat Abs & Waist section on Squeeze + TF HiiT 15 + Stretch Max w/ band.

Amelia - I have a feeling you will sleep like a baby tonight. :)

Belinda - 100 degrees? Yuck!

Hello to Sherry!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.