DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jul 2, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am getting ready for the gym:D Not sure what I will do?

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great workout and a day!

Hi ladies,

I ended up doing RS at home, because the AC in the gym wasn’t working. I was so pissed! I was sweating in the gym just warming up, than my stomach started to get sick. It was so freaking hot, so I left! I hope they will fix the AC today, need to get a run in this week. The good news, I burned 719 cal. Humidity is 70%!

Have a great day, everyone!

I thought i checked in here this morning? Thats weird?

Anyhoot, im here now:p

Belinda-Hopefully the gyms AC will be fixed soon..and :eek:on your calories burned today girl..thats fabulous! Make sure to get in alot of water, i think i would be drinking two gallons today if i burned that many cals:confused: (lol)

Hey to Karen and Heidi!

Im done with my workout:
80 mins in total
481 calories burned

4ds chest/shoulders/triceps then i popped in Winsor Pilates Cardio burn +core work...OMG:eek: it was so much fun! The cardio was only 20mins and there is live music in the background playing! Then she cools you down and ends with core work...I didn't know i could do some of those moves!

Im going to do that other pilates workout on there on sunday! It looked challenging.

ok..have a great workout and day girls!
Later gators:cool:

Hey Amelia, fantastic workout today:D I need to check out WP, sounds like a good one! I hope they are fixing the AC in the gym soon and yes I am drinking lots of water.

Heidi, how is your ankle doing?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.