"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" for Jan 31, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Boy, it feels good to be home again:D Thanks for all your kind words, hugs & prayer! That really means a lot to me!

Today is my last disc in Meso1:p Still haven't figured out how I am going to to this next week? Doctors want me to go full speed with my workouts next week, next week is also my recovery week?

I will be back to report my workout!!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Good Morning!

Belinda!!!! so glad your back, we were worried about you girl! I read on OD that your doctors suspect its vertigo causing your symptoms? I'm glad there able to narrow it down so you can finally get some answers. Enjoy your workout today and be careful! HUGS!!!

Well,down one lb for the week...I'll take it:D better than nothing;) I was secretly hoping to see more this morning but no disappointment here:).

My DH said that his work is in a 'lay-off lingo" there not sure if its going to happen yet. If it does happen i wish they would go ahead and do it so we can get on with our lives. Were looking at a bigger place today thats for rent(only 100$ more than what we pay),has three bedrooms and a fishing pond on the property...keep your fingers crossed that it looks ok!

Todays workout is 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels(trying for two levels:confused:) then Rodney Yee standing poses yoga...I got a workout by him yesterday at walmart called AM Yoga, it has 5-20minute workouts on it...

bbl

this thread is getting smaller every time i check in:( where is everyone?

workout done, i was able to do about 35mins of 30 day shred then did my yoga....burned 420

Belinda-How was your workout?

Hello to Karen,Sherry and Heidi!:)

hey there strangers! HAHA!

Back to check in with ya....very busy week here running in and out of Boston and Cambridge with my daughter.

YEAH! Belinda is back at it! Welcome back and oh so glad your doing all right! :)

Hi Amelia! Nice job on your workout today! So what did you think of level 2? ;)
Nice job on the 1# down! Every bit counts! :)

Hello to Karen, Sherry and all that follow!

Run yesterday: close to 3miles
Friday: 4.5 miles

It is going to be tough getting in my workouts...many house guests and distractions. Not sure how long this will be for... :( If I get up at 4am maybe I can get them in? HAHA!

Miss you all and so glad that you all are doing good.

Have a great evening,
BBT
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.