DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.31 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? I am very disappointed; I still don’t have my STS! My order is # 17807 !I don’t get it? My box went to NY and from there the military picks it up? It comes in an airplane! I ordered on first day! So for me, I will continue my rotation until STS arrives, and from the looks it will not be here that soon! Who is still doing Debbie’s rotation next week?

Have a good one! BBL!

Hey girls

Today is work then i have no idea what workout im doing? I may take a rest day and do another full body workout tommorrow.

Tommorrow is the BIG WI...:eek: The scale was down this morning:eek::eek:(I know,i should get on it everyday...but im like a bug attracted to light with the thing:rolleyes:

Belinda-Enjoy your cardio....I know how frustrating it is to wait on something. Im sure your Workouts will come soon...hugs to ya!

Hi girls,

No workout to report yet! I need a kick in my butt!

Amelia** thanks for the hugs! Hope you had fun at work! I will let you know, how I like STS! I hope it will be here by Monday, wishful thinking, hah! Enjoy your rest day! ^^^, on the weight loss, girl!

Looks like Heidi and Karen are playing with STS:confused::p How do you like it? When are you starting with STS? I am still waiting:confused::(

Once my stomache settles down I will do my cardio! BBL!

Hey girls

Today is work then i have no idea what workout im doing? I may take a rest day and do another full body workout tommorrow.

Tommorrow is the BIG WI...:eek: The scale was down this morning:eek::eek:(I know,i should get on it everyday...but im like a bug attracted to light with the thing:rolleyes:

Belinda-Enjoy your cardio....I know how frustrating it is to wait on something. Im sure your Workouts will come soon...hugs to ya!
LMAO - Thats too funny!

No STS for me yet...its only 20 minutes from here but probably won't be delivered until Monday. (can you tell I'm trying not to get my hopes up??)

Today was Muscle Max for me. I haven't done this workout in its entirety for a while. I forgot how hard it was. I burned 477 Calories which surprised me since it is a weight work out.

Its supposed to be in the 30's today! (heat wave!) I think DH and I will take our dog out for a long walk - he's been begging for it all week.

Great workouts this morning girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.