DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.30, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

After my coffee, I will do Pyramid Shoulder+ MM Shoulder& Pyramid Leg( no floor work)+ 4DS Calves!

Heidi, hope things will slow down for you soon! How do you like STS? Hope you get a workout in today!

I am so jealous, I still don’t have my STS PACKAGE!:confused::(

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi girls,

I am done with my Shoulder and leg workout! I burned 978 cal.! I really pushed myself today with the weights! I need to put some numbers in my 1RM calculator! LOL! I don’t want to look like a wimp!:p:eek:

SHOULDERS
Pyramid workout:
Rear Flies:
8’s/10’s/ 15’s/10’s/8’s
Lateral Raise:
8’s/10s/15’s/10’s/8’s
Front Raise:
8’s/10’s/15’s/10’s/8’s

Muscle Max workout:
Lateral Raise:
15's - 2 sets/12
Lateral Raise w/: Purple /
Dumbbell Upright Rows:
15's/20’s - 2 sets/12 reps
Front Raise/Rear Delt Squeeze:
45# barbell - 2 sets/7 reps

LEGS
Pyramid Lower Body:
Leg Press (step ups):
20’/25’s/30#/25’/20’s
with DB’s

Static Lunges: 65#/75#/85#/75#/65# 60#/70#/80#/70#/60
Squats & Plie Squats superset:
60#/ 70#/80#/70#/60#
Deadlifts: 50#/60#/70# 50#/60#/80#/60#/50#

CALVES
4DS Calf Work with 20’s DB

Have a great day! BBL!

Hey girls...doing a 2mile job today with ME warmup and cool down.

Belinda-High fives on your workout today!

Heidi-So sorry to hear about the power outage. But glad to hear you got your STS package!

Hey to everybody!

Belinda great job on your calorie burn!

Today was Imax 3 for me. I really don't like the workout - or at least I have never really gotten into it. It seems to much like a leg workout than just a cardio workout. I almost didn't do it - but I MADE myself do it this morning. It turned out to be more fun than I remember. I think the more I do it the more it grows on me. I burned 829 Calories so I was pleased. Also the scale was just a half pound away from my goal weight for the month so I am HAPPY! :D

Still waiting on my STS - its still "on its way".

Hi girls,

Karen, I just checked our mailbox on post, my STS didn't come! :(:confused: Nice cal. burn today! WTG!

Amelai, have fun with your 2 miles today! I need to hit the TM!

Heidi, did you get your workout in today?

BBL!

Hey girls, my workout is done. I did Muscle endurance warm up only,then hopped on the treadmil for a 2 mile run...then stretched in the living room. I dream of the day i have a workout room so i don't have to roam from room to room to do a workout:rolleyes:

Has any of you guys ever tried that laughing cow cheese? OMG:eek: im so hooked on the stuff...its like 35calories a wedge and so tasty. Im eating the light french onion right now with some wheat crackers. YUMMMY

ok,have a good day...:cool:

Hey just checking in!

Boy you all have quite the calorie burning going on! I did an iFit treadmill workout for 30min. and only burned 241cals.

I have been looking over the user guide and I am not going to spoil it for you all that have not received your STS package yet! :) All I can say is WOW! This is cool! I am starting the routine on Monday next week. In the meantime I will continue to get in my runs and ab work.

Karen: Nice job on the closing in on your goal weight! Even nicer job on doing IMAX 3!!!

Belinda: WOW on the weights today! How are things going with you? How is the weather there now? We are due for another storm this weekend! Rain and then snow by monday. I am dying for spring to arrive with warmer weather!!! My drive is completly frozen in about 2-3" of ice.

Amelia: How are you all doing these days? I hope things are getting better for your family.
Nice run this morn. I haven't tried that cheese yet. Might have to pick some up the next time I go shopping. ;)

I guess I better get a move-on. Time to get dinner on for the gang.
Have a great evening!

Hello to Jay and Sherry! Miss you and hope that you are well.
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.