DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.26, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will start my second round of the Dec. rotatation!

Today is a mix of the Pyramids (Chest + Triceps) + Muscle Max Triceps plus abs!:p I did do my abs yesterday:p Today I will do my abs first!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great day and workout!

Good morning girls,

I am done with my workout! I don't feel my UB!:p:D

I copied Debbie’s layout, hope she doesn’t mind! Today I pushed myself to the max! I usually stay pretty much the same with my weights, not today! I never used 30 lb. with DB flies, I always use 25’s! Since doing my 1RM along with my workouts this week, I pushed it big times! Going from 25’s to 30’s is a big jump; I need to get plate mates or whatever they called? I also took very longer rest!

OMG! Debbie! You lift some heavy weights,girl! My chest + triceps is fried!:p I am proud of myself that I lifted that much weight today, but don't think I can keep that up:eek::mad::rolleyes:

CHEST
Pyramid Chest Work:
Dumbbell Flies: 20's/25'/30's
Dumbbell Press: 20's/25'/30's

Muscle Max Chest Work:
Pushups: 2 sets/12 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flies: 20's - 12 reps

Dumbbell Flyes w/Inner Squeeze: 20's - 10 reps
Pushups: 8 reps

TRICEPS
Pyramid Tricep Work:
Kickbacks: 5’s/8’s/10’s
Overhead Presses: 20/25/30

Muscle Max Tricep Work:
Seated Overhead Extension: 20lb - 10 reps
Dips: 4 slow/10 fast
Kickback w/tubing: Purple

ABS
Pyramid Upper Body Ab Work ! I did my abs first!

Have a great workout and make it a good one! BBL!

Morning girls

I did Cardio and Weights yesterday...the compound weight circut..it was fun. So today is going to be cardio on the treadmill. and some abb work. I may do another run. I stumbled last wednesday with my eating then fell on my butt thursday and been trying to get back on the wagon ever since:confused: So today is the back-on-track day. I felt disgusted with myself yesterday...i didn't do to bad but i won't lose weight eating like that(stinking stress:mad:)i need to go out and get some nice clean foods and learn to ignore all the processed crap around here.

Belinda-AWESOME WORKOUT GIRLFRIEND. High fives! I bet you burned tons of calories today:eek: i got to get my but moving soon....ive got my niece coming over today so i want to get my workout done before.

Hey to everybody....bbl

Good morning Amelia and all who follow,

Amelia, wtg on C&W yesterday! Sending you positve vibs! Stress can do that to you, sorry your are going through this right now! Hang in there, my friend! It will get better! When I am stressed I eat:mad::rolleyes: enjoy your cardo, but don't overdue it, ok!

BBL!

Good Morning Belinda and Amelia: High Fives!!! Great Job!!!

Just a quick post for me...

I won't be posting for a while. I am taking a trip down to my ex-MIL. I heard is she not doing well. I am staying with her for a couple of weeks.

I will miss you all. Keep up the wonderful job.
See you all later...

Hello to all that follow!!!

Have fun!!!

Jay
:p

I am starting FF's December rotation again this week. I did Back and Bicep 4DS premix this morning. I followed that up with abs from Squeeze Stronger (ouch!) Tonight I will do 4DS HIS. I ran out of time this morning due to not being able to get my lazy butt out of bed! (even my dog stayed in bed when I got up...I was so jealous)

Great job everyone! Looks like everyone is off to a great start already. :)

Jay...have a safe trip,I too will keep your ex-MIL in my prayers! Keep us posted! Hugs to ya!

Karen,Belinda...great workouts done today. You guys are rockin those workouts!:cool:

Ive finished my workout...did muscle endurance warm up,then a 20min jog with a 10minute powerwalk. Then i did C&W abb work.

Hey to Heidi and Sherry and anybody else that pops in! Have a great day girls:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.