DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE for Jan 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks Karen and Sherry, for your concern! I will take it easy! Yes, I am a nut! LOL!

Today I will try to do D 9:eek: I promise, I will take it easy!

Where is Amelia??

BTW, nice workouts ladies, yesterday! BBL! Have a great Sunday#

Good Morning

I apologize girls, ive been lazy with my check ins:eek:

Belinda-have a good workout....and please be careful.

Hello to everyone

Im dressed in my workout close just haven't started it yet:rolleyes: i plan on doing MM time saver premix..bbl.

TOM started this morning so im relieved to see it considering the scale has been up 2lbs all week long. hopefully next week will be another 'swoosh' loss(2-3lb loss, i like to call them swooshes;))

ok...bbl

Cathe has really outdone herself. I just finished Cardio Core Circuit. This was my first attempt at it. OMG, I thought I was going to die. That 4th circuit almost did me in. I was able to do everything (it wasn't pretty) except for the last core exercise. I was just dead at tha point and doing a back roll and then into a pushup just wasn't going to happen. I am still recovering... :rolleyes:

Today's workout was once again cleaning the basement. I think the toilet is taken care of, but shortly here, the kids and I are going to rearrange things so that if it happens again (which it probably will due the poor house construction - meaning the pipes have too many tight angles), the electronics won't be at risk.

Belinda - did you take it easy?

Amelia - I get that every month, too. I'm bloating more now than I used to. I think it's more due to age, but if I can ever get better abs, it probably won't bother me as much.

Karen - I need to try that one still.

Hi Heidi.

Now, off to rearrange the basement - I think that will also count as exercise with all the lifting we'll be doing.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.