DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.24, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is my last day of Debbie's rotation! DH and I will go to the gym, not sure what cardio I will do today?

I will be back for personals!

Have a nice day and wokout!

Good morning girls,

I am done with iClimb 12! I burned 663 cal.:eek::p I wanted to do iClimb 14, but didn't relized it was a bootcamp one:rolleyes: I did that for the first 10 min. than switched to iClimb 12! I still have to do my abs and get a nice stretch in today!

Have a great workout and weekend, everyone! Work it:p BBL!

sorry guys...i have to copy and paste this morning:confused:

Morning!

I didn't sleep very good last night,just worried about bills. DH is still looking for a job...sigh. I will be glad when this is over.

I can't remember if i reported my workout yesterday or not? Im too lazy to go back:p i did 30mins of lowmax then walked the dog for thirty minutes. I swear...working out is the only thing that is keeping me sane now-a-days.

i have to go to work today...not sure what workout im doing. the scale isn't moving,ive only lost 1.4 lbs in three weeks and thats with counting every morsel that goes in my mouth...so im gonna have to do something different. It may be stress though? I had a binge last night:( im just so sick of worrying about everything.

Well i hate to be such a whinner this morning,but thats how i feel right now. We've had to resort to government assistance...which im not very proud of.

ok,enough of that...i will bbl after work with a smile on my face:) I will be ok later...have a good day girls!

ETA-Belinda...:eek: on your calorie burn..you go girl! AWESOME!

Good morning Amelia,

I am so sorry what your are going through! ((((HUGS)))) I will keep you and your family in my prayers! Hang in there! Yes, stress can add extra pounds, keep up with your workouts! The scale will go down! I forgot to tell you, I don't use a big dinner plate, I use a salad pate! Maybe that will help you too? Enjoy your workout today!

Hugs,

Good Morning Ladies,

Amelia: I am so sorry to hear about your situations. Sending you "Big Hugs".
Please don't worry too much. This will pass. Hang in there!!!

Belinda: High fives on those calories!!!

30 Day Shred is on tap for me today. Abs and stretch later.
Off to workout..bbl....

Take Care,
Jay

Hello,

Just a quick check-in...

Just finished my run:

iFit Race training 5K
E1 tempo run workout 54min. approx. 4.65miles and 530cals.

Picking up DD from the airport tonight! I can't wait to see her!!! :)

Hi Belinda: Nice job on the workout today! I like the salad plate idea...I do this too! ;)

Amelia: Thinking of you! Working out is a great stress reliever and helps you think more clearly too. Hang in there something good will come out of this soon.

Jay: Enjoy your 30 day shred workouts! What do you start with first?

Hello to all I missed! Have a great evening.
Heidi

Hey everyone - sorry for being so late on posting! I was going to work out this morning but we had guests over and I didn't want to wake them. I just finished LowMax and felt great! My legs felt strong, and I felt really strong cardiovascularly (sp) as well. It felt as though my heart was beating fast and strong but it wasn't make me pant like I was dead. After I finished my HRM showed over 900 calories burned!?!?! I thought that was a bit high - but I'll take it! :)

Good calorie burns everyone with your own workouts! Don't you always just feel so much better after you finish?? I know I do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.