DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.23, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do PS legs and abs! I have to go to the doctor today, so my workout will be a little later!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great day and workout!

Morning girls

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday....but I did do a circuit by Chris Freytag. Today is a cardio...probably on the treadmill. I ran two miles on wednesday,the first time ive ever ran two miles at one time:D

Hey to everybody...I will try and bbl after my workout.

Hi girls,

Karen** Hardcore Extreme is the one I did yesterday and yes, it did had the 10 KM drills at the end! Oh, boy! I forgot all about them, LOL! MY HR went up on them big times! Great cal. burn yesterday, girl!

Jay** the ceremony wasn’t fun, all these young soldiers are going to war! Some of them are my son’s age! We had so many death already this year, it’s always so sad! My DH is at a memorial today, 3 of our soldiers died last week! Good job with Leaner legs yesterday!

Hi Melanie, I live in Germany! I am 6-8 hours ahead the states! I don’t get up at 1:30 a.m to post!:p I usually post around 8 a.m! my tome! I do like to sleep! LOL!

Amelia** WTG on your 2 mil run a few days ago! You go ,girl:eek: Have fun with your workout today!

Heidi** what are your plans for today? How is your family doing!

BBL!

Hi All,

Belinda: I am so sorry to have to attend the ceremony yesterday. I know this must be really sad. I have a nephew who is in the military. My heart goes out to them. God Bless!!! Have fun with PS legs and abs. Oh...I dread going to the doctor.

Amelia: Great job on your run from Wednesday! WhooHoo!!! Go Girl!!!

Hello Karen and Heidi: What are your plans for today?

Have a great one!!

Jay

Today was supposed to be legs - however last night I was getting HORRIBLE cramps in the arch of my left foot and this morning my left hamstring felt funky. So instead I did the upper body portion of squeeze. Then I did the step work from SJP and then also added on some 1RM's. I am working a half day today so I hope to squeeze in some lower body this afternoon and maybe some more 1RM's.

TGIF!!!

Hello to you all!

Way to busy these last couple of days!

No workout yesterday...called it a rest day from running some good mileage 2 days in a row. ;)
Speaking of miles...NICE JOB AMELIA! This goes to show how much you are getting stronger!

Today was an iCycle #1 40min: 10miles strong :)

Belinda: So sorry to hear about the recent deaths in your community. It is just so sad to hear of young men dying so early.
Nice job on your legs! Hope you can walk tomorrow. ;)

Hello Melanie! Welcome! What are you up to today? Make it a good one!

Hi Jay! What's your plans? I have to go to work shortly. 2 runs and 1 cycle workout so far this week for me. Tomorrow I hope to get in an upper weight workout.

Stretch/stretch! Karen! I hope you get in some sore of stretching instead of more leg work if something isn't right. Take Care!

I hope you all have a great day!
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.