DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.22, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will go to the gym, I probably use the elliptical machine!

Have a great workout and day! BBL!

Hi girls,

I am back to report my workout! I ended up not going to the gym, because I forgot I had to go with DH to Hohenfelds for a farewell ceremony. My DH soldiers are going to Iraq. I will be back tonight!

Oh, I did Hardcore Extreme High/Low intervals! I burned 760 cal. I like those numbers. LOL! Very tough workout!

Hi to eveyone that follows, BBL!

Hey everyone - Today was IMax 3 and all I have to say is - I was NOT looking forward to this one!

I hate IMax3. Ok - maybe I just dislike it because it is a killer. I had a great workout and burned 789 calories!!!! However, I was cursing the whole time because it seems like a lower body workout and cardio at the same time. (kind of reminds me of low max but harder) I'll stop my complaining now though since I did end up finishing the whole workout. I was disappointed that there is never a happy dance at the end of that workout... I know my legs were happy when it was done!

I never got to do my yoga or 1RM's last night due to errands DH and I had to make - but thats alright. Today is another day.....

Belinda - is that the premix that also adds on the 10 KM drills at the end?? I did that one last weekend and nearly died! I made it through the high/low step portion and was shocked when the KM drills came on! I was like "noooooo....". I only got through half of them and then I had to stop. (the leg workout the day before just killed my legs) Great calorie burn though! You go girl!

Hi Everyone,

Today is leaner legs.

Belinda: have a fun time at the ceremony. WhooHoo!!! Look at the calories burned. Great job!!!

Karen: You go girl!!!

Hello to Amelia and Heidi. Have fun!!!

Jay

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.