DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.21, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning gilrs,

I ended up doing KPC! I burned close to 470 cal! Love my HR monitor!
Today I will do PS back and biceps + abs!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I realized Monday, I didn't add an extra set to my tri/shoulders + chest workout:mad: Oh, well! I still had a great workout Monday! I made sure I did 3 sets today! My Back and Biceps are fried:eek:

Thanks for asking, girls! I am doing better today, my nose is still running! I was thinking, if I don't feel better by next week; maybe I should take a few days off? :eek::eek:

Heidi** I am so sorry, your family having so much health issues! You and your family will be in my prayers! (((HUGS))) Hang in there! Glad you keeping up with your workouts! WTG! It’s my last week of the rotation; I don’t want to slow down! I am seeing really nice results; the scale is still going down! It’s my last week of the rotation anyway! How far are you with your 1RM?

Welcome Karen! Glad you joined our little group! I am also doing Debbie’s Jan, rotation; of course you know that, lol! I think I will do another round of the Jan. or Dec. rotation, still not sure which one yet? I still have to do my 1RM!

BACK
T-Bar Rows w/u – 16 reps/ 55 warm up set!
T-Bar Rows – 3 sets/10 reps 65/65/65
Bent over Barbell Rows – 3 sets/10 reps 55/55/55
One Arm Row – 3 sets/10 reps 30/30/30
Dumbbell Shrugs – 3 sets/20 reps/30/30/25

BICEPS
Barbell Curl – 3 sets/10 reps 45/45/45
Seated Alternating Hammer Curls – 20 reps 15/15/15
Seated Alternating Hammer Curls w/Twist – 24 reps total 15/15/15
Barbell Negative Curls – 3 sets/10 reps 45/45/45
Concentration Curls – 3 sets/12 reps/ 20/15/15

Have a great workout and day! BBL!

Morning girls!

Welcome Karen!

Belinda-great workout today...glad to hear your feeling better!

I will bbl to report my workout! Maybe a long powerwalk.

Today was Biceps and Back. I did the biceps and back from Muscle Endurance. I then followed that up with cardio segments 1-3 of LIC. 533 calories burned.

I think I will do a few 1RM's tonight for bicep and back and maybe some stretching. I feel I need to stretch out more. I did stretching the last two nights and it felt great. Hopefully I can keep that up.

Dreading the hard cardio work tomorrow - but dreading in a good way...

Hello Girls,

Belinda: You go girl!!!!

Amelia: Have a great powerwalk!!

Welcome Karen!!!

Today is cardio. Not sure itread or outside run. We'll see...

be back later...

Jay
:rolleyes:

Hello to you all,

holding kitty on my shoulder...sorry for typeo's!

ifit race training today
5k A1 4mi 39 min
abs: coremax 2

stretch tonight!

belinda: glad to hear your feeling a little better! all that cold weather is not helping! nice feeling to see that scale changing! :)
havent made too many changes in my 1rm info. i will work on it more when i get the program because yiu can always go back to increase or decrease your numbers. my weight sheets will come in real handy too!

Amelia: have a great workout!

hi karen and welcome! nice workout! i forgot to reset my monitor yesterday and it gave me calories burned of 780! i know that's not possible! :)

hey jay: I would run outside but the roads are ice today! have a great run!

my arm is getting tired from holding this cat....he weighs about 7#'s!

have a great day everyone!
heidi

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Amelia** have fun with your PW today!

Karen** WTG on ME and LIC! Have fun stretching tonight!

Jay** have fun with whatever you decide!

Heidi** what kinda training are you doing? Sounds interesting! I am not going crazy either on my 1RM, I know how much weights I can lift! Do you have Pace Weights?
Be careful on those ice roads. Your cat sounds cute!

I will talk to you in the morning!

Hi Amelia,Belinda, Jay and Karen,

Amelia: Great job on getting it done! What did you end up doing?

Jay: How are you doing? What did you do today?

Karen: Enjoy your tough cardio tomorrow! Where are you on your rotation?

Belinda: I am working on upping my miles for a possible race next month. My uncle is putting one on not far from here. He and his brother usually do this one and I might join them this time around.

I have some sort of pace weights...they are small metal rectangle shaped magnets that can attach to my DB's. I can't remember the name of them! They come in 1/2# increments and I have a set of 18.

I hope that you have a great evening everyone!
Off to do house stuff.
Heidi

hi,

just peeking.....

Belinda: see you in the am.

Amelia: good job with your walk.

karen and heidi: both of you are doing stretch tonight. i think i will join both of you then.

I went for a walk. did 3 miles. whoohoo for me!!!

Heidi: hope your son feel better. sending him healing vibes.

have a great one!!

jay

Last edited:
Heidi - I did something similar with my HRM last week. I did reset it to zero - but never "started" it! So after my great WO I still had zero calories burned. grr... Typically for a hour long workout 700+ is expected for me - but for lower impact/shorter wo's I don't get that much of a burn. Oh yeah - I am on the last week of FF's January rotation. I have kind of lost my momentum though this week because I don't have PS and wasn't up to following the breakdown of it on paper.

Belinda - I'm not sure what I am going to do yet either after this week is over with. I was going to do the December rotation again (seemed to see more results with more cardio) - but now I am thinking of just doing cardio, light weights/pilate/yoga workouts for a week. Dreading IMax3 tomorrow - thats always a killer on the legs.

My DH hasn't gotten his sleep today (working the off shift) - so I should be able to get in a longer stretch tonight while he is napping. After not doing yoga for so long its amazing how creaky my body feels when doing it again. Yikes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.