DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

How are you this morning? Today I will do cardio, not sure which one yet:eek: Maybe I will do a KB?

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Good Morning Belinda,

So, what did you decide to do? I think I am joining you today. Cardio Blast is on tap for me. ;)

Hello to Amelia and Heidi!!!

Have fun!!!

BBL
Jay

Morning girls!

Today is a circuit...haven't figured out which one yet! If i get the nerve up I may do level one and two of 30day shred:confused:. Then agian,i do love my Cardio and Weights with Cathe....i also have a few others i can choose from! I will report back later on what i decided to do:rolleyes:

Jay,Belinda-Good Morning...bbl

Today was KPC. I love that workout! I had a itch to do that one this week so I was glad when I saw that it was on my rotation schedule for today. I didn't have enough time to do the whole workout. I was only able to do the cardio this morning and burned 733 calories! :) I will follow up with some abs tonight.

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! Still no workout, I had no energy all day! My nose is running like crazy since this morning! I will do KPC shortly!

Jay** did you do KPC?

Amelia** have fun with your circuit workout! Glad you are feeling better!

Hi Karen! Nice job with KPC this morning! WTG on the calorie burn!

Heidi** have a great workout today! Miss you!

Off to my workout, I am late today!:mad:

HI LADIES,

I'M DONE WITH MY WORKOUT!! SWEATFEST!!! CARDIO BLAST IS SO MUCH MUCH.

YES, BELINDA I DID KPC YESTERDAY. GOT ME GOODS!!! BELIEVE ME YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER AFTER THIS WORKOUT. SENDING YOU MORE ENERGY!!!

AMELIA: HAVE YOU DECIDE ON WHAT YOU GOING TO DO? HAVE A GREAT ONE!

HI KAREN: YES, KPC!! WHOOHOO!!!

HEIDI??? WHERE ARE YOU!!! MISS YOU GIRLFRIEND.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

TAKE CARE
JAY:D

Hey girls....quick post here! Finished my workout and burned 418 cals. I finally decided on 30day shred/level one then i did 3t turbo jam...im glad its over!:confused: Now im off to eat and then start on the laundry!

Have a good tuesday girls!:)

Hello to you all,

Just peeking in quickly because I have to cook dinner.

I just finished my workout:
itread #35 jogging series. Nice destressing run! :)

It has been pretty wild here with family issues. Too many people having health issues.
My kids and DH are all fine it is just the older crowd having problems. Hopefully we can
get through all this soon.

Amelia: nice job on your workout! That turbo jam sounds like fun!

Jay: Great job getting your cardio blast in today! That is a good one!

Hello to Karen! Nice job on the calories! Which rotation are you following?

Hi Belinda!!! How did your workout go? I hope your nose didn't run all over your step during your workout! ;) If you are sick it would be good to take it a little slower until you are feeling better. Being sick just stinks and I hope you feel better soon!

Have a great night everyone!
Heidi

Hey everyone - sorry I just joined your thread! I am following fitnessfreaks january rotation right now. I am soon going to "do what I want" after this week but still wanted to check in with someone when that time comes! (Its keeps me motivated) I hope all of you don't mind...

I added on my KPC abs tonight and followed that up with 30 minutes of yoga. Tomorrow is biceps and back...

Biggest Loser is on right now so I will BBT. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.