"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" FOR JAN 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Not sure what I will do today? DH wants to go to the gym tonight, I am almost afraid that the gym will close early today! We got more snow last night, last time that happend the gym closed:(

Heidi how are you doing?

Sherry wow on the 8" snow! That's a lot! Sorry, to hear everyone is sick!

Karen nice job keeping up with your workouts.

Amelia nice job yesterday. I can't believe you are getting bored with the CC's! :pI hear you on the variety, are you doing LM today?

My best to all! BBL!

Hallo,

I am done with Shock Cardio Athletic Step:D I loved it, it's so much fun! I should have watched it once before I jumped right into it. Oh well! The first combo messed me up a little, haven't done a step wo in months! My HR went up on that one! I was sweating buckets. Had to modify a little and still had a great cal burn! I burned 385 cal! Not bad for a short workout! ;) I also did abs today and worked my inner/outer thights with the tubing! That is it for me today.

Have a great workout and day!

FOr todays workout I did MMA Boxing. I really like this one. :) Now its off to work again...drat. Just two more days to go....

Belinda - great job on your workout! I like that one too!

Hello to Amelia, Heidi, and Sherry!

Morning

Today will be cardio(no lowmax yesterday:( should come today...ugh) then some yoga +abb work.

Belinda-Nice workout today...awesome calorie burn! sigh,i know...i can't believe im getting bored w/CC's too:eek: Im sure my tune will change once im able to do them outside...wish spring would hurry up and get here. I LOVE running outside:)

Karen-Nice job with MMA boxing...have a good day at work!

bbl

workout done, i meant to post this earlier with my other checkins

Decided on 4ds kb then some yoga

have a good day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.