"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do D 16 today!

Heidi how are you doing? Hope all is well!

Amelia congrats on the new DVD's! How was LIS/ yoga wo yesterday?

Sherry sorry to hear your DD is sick! Must be tough to take care of sick ones! Enjoy your workout today!

Karen must be busy studying!

Best wihes,
Belinda

Good morning Lori and all who follow,

I am done with Meso 2 Disc 16 chest/shoulder & triceps! My upper body is fried! Doing weight training back to back, is tough.:confused: Glad this is over!

BBL need to stretch!

Morning

Im not sure what workout im doing today, right now ive got a huge hangover so not much thinking going on. I woke up and drank about three glasses of water with a Goody's powder(thankgoodness for goody's;))

DH and i watched a movie while drinking mango margarita's last night. We watched Bride Wars..such a cute movie. Im a fan of Kate Hudson so i figured i would like it...

Belinda..never did get my workout in yesterday, the kids and I did some cleaning in the morning then we went to walmart when dh woke up kinda early(he works night so he usually sleeps until 2:30-3pm,he woke up at noon yesterday) Nice workout today girl!!

ok,enough babbling...bbl

Morning everyone!

Today I did Disc #7 - Chest, Shoulders, and Biceps. I am still feeling the "pump" of all of those pushups! Grr...

Belinda - How are you feeling? Any dizziness anymore?

Amelia - What did you decide for today?

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

Hey girls, imax2 came today so i did that 1-5 premix then DH has a hair up his butt to go look at a rental property. We get there and really like it,nice yard 3br 2ba and the rent is in budget. THEN i ask if they allow pets....he didn't ask,so i call and they don't:rolleyes: bummer:(

Karen-WTG with your workout today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.