"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do CCPP and D14 today!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

My best to all!

Hi girls,

I am done with CCPP, I went 4.25 miles:p Now I am tired! One more workout, than I am done for today!

I will be back later, need to get a good stretch in! See you all later!

Good morning girls!

Is it Friday yet??

Today I did Cardio Core Circuit. Yikes, that one is tough! (for me anyway) It is starting to grow on me. I was able to do a little better on that last ab section this time too. :rolleyes:

Belinda - Great workout already today!

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, and Heidi!

Hey to everyone, i got a small workout in this morning. I actually planned on doing 4ds/HIS but quit after 10mins into it...just couldn't stay focused. So then i did some p90x yoga for 30mins...it was ok:rolleyes: yeah...ive still got the blahs...

On a funny note, in the process of doing a downward dog-left heal raise i hit the end table which in turn woke up my chihuahua who then woke up my dh:eek: he stumbles down the hall way and asked if i was ok:confused:

Hi all!

Belinda - hope you are taking it slow enough

Karen - haven't tried that one yet. I like the MMA's. the HiiT's just about did me in. Haven't done the Steps yet.

Amelia - That is too funny. It's too bad the the P90X is so long. I really enjoy the whole thing and am so relaxed afterwards. But 90 minutes is hard to schedule in. heck, I'm even having trouble with 30 minutes.

Counting the days until I can get workouts done in the a.m!

Good evening (good morning to me! LOL,

It was one busy day today:rolleyes: Doing double workouts today was tough, I am so sore! After doing 2 wo today, I went to the hopital to bring back the holter monitor. The German doc gave me the results right away, he was very impressed with my workouts!;) My heart is healthy, I don't have to worrry about that anymore. After the hospital I had a PT appointment, I was so tired last night (for you early afternoon).

Heidi, how are you doing? Miss you!

Amelia, that's funny, lol! At least you got a nice stretch in today. Hope you snap out of this very soon. ((((HUGS))))

Sherry, I had to push myself today. The doc wanted to see if my heart works under a lot of pressure and it did! Hope you get a workout in soon!

Karen, sounds like you had a tough workout today. Haven't tried that one yet, the only one I have tried so far was MMA KB, like that one a lot!

Need more coffee! Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.