DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 27 2009

Hi girls,

I am done with week 2 disc 3 (I am doing the 6 month rotation:p)! I Can't wait for disc 4.,5 and 6 next week:p I was using a cake pan (8i n,x 8 in.x 1/15/32 in)made form foil, works perfect on carpets!:p The paper plates didn't work!

Today is a busy day for me, I will be back tonight!

Have great workout and day!

Hey Belinda! Great workout on the legs! Good idea too on using the pan. I use a lid from my large blue plastic tupperware bowl. I never used it in the kitchen! So, it's now a part of my workout equipment! You will be feeling the DOMS tomorrow! Good luck!

I am getting ready for #11, tri's and back. Legs #12 tomorrow and I take a week off from weights...YIPPEE!!!

Today is normally my day off but I have to go in to the office this morning for a few hours, then head to the hair lady for a cut, grocery store, clean house and paperwork, what fun, huh? I know, I know, you are just dying to be me, right! :p

Wishing a great day to all!

bbl

Morning girls! No workout for me today...im taking a rest day! Tommorrow will be a circuit after work.Im actually suppose to do a circuit today but im babysitting my niece (who BTW is now walking and very busy getting into things) so I figured i would take my rest today instead of tommorrow.

Man,I hope that made sense...I just woke up:confused:

Everybody have a great day:)

Today was STS disc #6 - LEGS! I don't have the breakdown for you today - the sheet is at home. However, the slide lunges with the plates got right back into that pain I had last week. I thought the DOMS were gone from last week, however after doing that exercise I discovered they were still back there. ugh!

One exercise I did not do very well on was the sit and stands. OMG - I really felt like I had lead in my butt. Those last five were absolutely pathetic on my part! One gain though is that I was able to do the wall squat things with the weights much better this week! yay!

No doubt my legs will be feeling it tomorrow - but hopefully not as bad as last week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.