DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 25 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting ready to do disc 2 (back & triceps)! Yesterday I cahnged my workout room around to make it STS friendly! Now I can do wall squats without carpet, last week I ended up moving my carpet all over the place:p I also can do those paper plates excerises in my workout room, last week had to do them in my kitchen( it's rright next to my workout room!

Nice workouts yesterday, everyone!

Have a great workout and day ,everyone! BBL for personals!

Good morning!

Belinda, great job yesterday! You must be loving your WO room now! Have fun with #2!

I have been quite the busy bee these last couple of days! Just wanted to say hey and good morning!

Hope to bbl!

Good morning Stephanie and all who follow,

Steph** hope things will slow down for you soon! My workout room is perfect now! I didn't stopped the DVD payer once:p

I almost forgot to post my workout:rolleyes: l aleady cleaned my laundry room again! I went through/moved my summer cloth, now everything is nice and neat!

DH is coming home for lunch, gotta run!

Last edited:
Moring girls,

Today is Bic & Tric's 4DS and then LIS on risers(not 4DS LIS but the older/intermediate LIS...i love that one too). ive got a little bit of doms from yesterdays workout,feels good!

My DH has an appt with his cardiologist today so thats what most of the day is going to be. When he was 20 he was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillations(basically a rapid heartbeat,out of rhythm heart) so he goes in once a year to get a EKG and get refills on his meds. His appt is not until 2:30 so ive got time for my workout this morning without feeling rushed!

Belinda-I watched the Amazing Race(reality show) sunday night and they were in Germany...i thought...i wonder if there close to Belinda:) I have no idea where they were at in Germany...there were moutians and lots of green valleys. They ended at a castle that was gorgeous...its was yellow and red i believe? Anyhoot,great workout!

Steph-I hope you have enough time in your busy bee day to fit in a workout;):p If not...im glad you had time to stop by...hugs to ya!

Hey to everybody...bbl after my workout!

This morning was disc #5 STS! Back and Triceps! Let me tell you - I still feel pumped! I better have some good DOMS tomorrow!

113 Dumbbell Rows Both Arms - 25# DB's

711 Close Grip Push Ups

113 Dumbbell Rows Both Arms - 25# DB's

711 Close Grip Push Ups

104 Chinups
**Used tubing

738 Seated Overhead Extensions One Arm (dumbbell) - 12# DB

134 One Arm Row (dumbbell) - 30# DB

167 T-Pull with band

717 Flat Bench Tricep Extensions (dumbbell) - 12# DB's

83 Barbell Rows -50# BB
**These are killing me. By the time you get to the last 7 I am fried. I should probably lower my weight by 5lbs or so
176 Y's with band

721 Kickbacks One Arm (dumbbell) - 12# DB

133 One Arm Horizontal Row (dumbbell) 20# DB

1052 Deadlifts (dumbbell) - 25# DB's

736 Seasaw Pushups
**I always feel like I'm not doing these right for some reason

726 One Arm press Down with Band

104 Chinups
**Used Tubing

737 Seated Overhead Extensions Both Arms (dumbbell) - 22# DB

83 Barbell Rows - 50# BB
**Another round??!

111 Double Arm Rows with Band

739 Side Leaning One Arm Overhead Extensions on Ball (dumbbell) - 10#DB
***These hurt!

140 Pullovers (barbell) 20# BB
**Oh boy were my triceps feeling this one!

720 Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) - 14# DB's

724 One Arm Band Kickbacks

142 Pullups
**Used tubing

712 Cross Body Kickbacks (dumbbell) - 12# DB's

120 Lat pulldowns with band

740 Side Lying One Arm Pushups

110 Double Arm Row Horizontal -15 # DB's

110 Double Arm Row Horizontal - 12# DB's

110 Double Arm Row Horizontal - 10# DB's

720 Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell)- 13# DB's

720 Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) -11 # DB's

720 Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) - 9 # DB's

164 Superman on Floor Arms & Legs Elevate

Hello to you all!

I have been hit by the spring cleaning bug! No workout for me yesterday. Maybe later today for my DS is home with a headache and sort throat.
Working in my cellar today....again. ;) Lots to get rid of and organize. Vacuuming all the rafters and washing the floors down.

Great job everyone on your workouts accomplished today! High fives to you all. :)

Have a great day and I will check back again soon.
Heidi

Hello to you all!

I have been hit by the spring cleaning bug! No workout for me yesterday. Maybe later today for my DS is home with a headache and sort throat.
Working in my cellar today....again. ;) Lots to get rid of and organize. Vacuuming all the rafters and washing the floors down.

Great job everyone on your workouts accomplished today! High fives to you all. :)

Have a great day and I will check back again soon.
Heidi

Hey Heidi - don't diss your cleaning as a non-workout! You can work up a heck of a sweat doing some of that stuff!

Hi girls,

Heidi** did you wear your HR monitor, I bet you burned a lot of calories! I have been hit by that same spring cleaning bug! LOL! Have fun cleaning!

Karen** great job with disc 5! Can’t wait to do disc 5 next week. Disc 5 looks similar to disc 2??Isn’t it?

I will chat with you all in the a.m. Good night! It’s getting later here in Germany!

Hi Ladies,

Late post for me. No workout today. I am taking my niece to the doc. Wish us luck!!!

Belinda: great job as always. hehe...i see you and heidi are getting the cleaning bugs.

Karen: WOW GRIL!!! High fives to you!!! You will be feeling the DOMS tomorrow.

Hi Amelia: I heard you. I hate going to the doc. Hope your DH is doing okay.

Hello Steph: So happy you stop by to say hi.

Hey Heidi: Cleaning is a great workout. I bet you are sweating buckets right now. have fun cleaning!!!

have to go.
bbl

Jay

Hey guys!

Amelia, I hope DH's appointment went well and that there are no changes from last year. That's great he goes every year. Smart guy!
Hope you were able to get your workout in! I see you still are loving 4DS!!!

Belinda, WOW, you and Heidi are little cleaning bugs latley! You are making me think of all the things I need to do! Can you come and help me, please?!

Heidi, I hope by now DS is feeling better. Is there a bug going around? (not your cleaning type of bug!) Hope the guy feels better soon!
Doesn't it feel rejuvinating throwing stuff away? Less stuff you have to dust too!

Karen, great job today on your workout! You are really strong! Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) - 14# DB's? OMG!!! I have to use the tubing too for the chin/pull-ups. Still makes for a great workout. Do you have the ones that hook to the door like Cathe sells? I was wanting to purchase the resistance bands and see they are sold out still! I may end up going to Wal-Mart.
How has your week been since Mom left? Are you back on track? What about the pup? Does he miss his nightime companion?

Hey Jay! I am PM'ing you shortly. I have not had time to respond to your last one! We are all here for you and wish the very best for everyone. What are your workout plans tomorrow? Hit it hard!

I did disk #10, chest, shoulders and biceps. I figured since we were using 70% of the 1RM that we would go a little slower but I figured wrong! I found this workout very challenging. (Karen, lots and lots of push-ups!) I am happy to say that I used 20# DB's for incline flies! I am so proud of myself. I may have been able to use my weigthed gloves and still might have been able to do them all. (15 reps) When I started the program I could only use 15#'s. I only have 2 more disks to go and I get a week off from weights! I am looking forward to that!

Well, that's it for me!

bbl!

Karen, great job today on your workout! You are really strong! Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) - 14# DB's? OMG!!! I have to use the tubing too for the chin/pull-ups. Still makes for a great workout. Do you have the ones that hook to the door like Cathe sells? I was wanting to purchase the resistance bands and see they are sold out still! I may end up going to Wal-Mart.
How has your week been since Mom left? Are you back on track? What about the pup? Does he miss his nightime companion?

I did disk #10, chest, shoulders and biceps. I figured since we were using 70% of the 1RM that we would go a little slower but I figured wrong! I found this workout very challenging. (Karen, lots and lots of push-ups!) I am happy to say that I used 20# DB's for incline flies! I am so proud of myself. I may have been able to use my weigthed gloves and still might have been able to do them all. (15 reps) When I started the program I could only use 15#'s. I only have 2 more disks to go and I get a week off from weights! I am looking forward to that!

Well, that's it for me!

bbl!

Steph - Great job on those incline flies! You are really getting some major muscle gains if you are up 5# already without a issue. Next week we will be seeing you do them with 25's, eh?? :)

My week since my mom left sucks! I really hate returning to work! :confused: Also, as much as I love to have people visit, when they leave the place just seems to empty without them. :(

The pup is also doing fine. When we came back home without my mom he went out the doggie door to check if she was outside. I felt bad for him. We did just take him for a long just now so he is happy. (muddy, but happy)

BTW, my tri's already feel a little bit of pain from this morning. Maybe I over did it with the weight. Truthfully I probably should have gone lighter because it didn't feel like I did them to their full potential. I need to stop looking at the number on the sheet and just listen to my body instead.

Karen** great job with disc 5! Can’t wait to do disc 5 next week. Disc 5 looks similar to disc 2??Isn’t it?

I will chat with you all in the a.m. Good night! It’s getting later here in Germany!

Heidi - yes, disc 5 did seem very similar to disc 2. She added some new things in though....did some drop sets this week and also some superset type things. I definately feel the change in weight...

Karen, it's so exciting hearing everyone's STS reviews and hearing how much stronger we are all getting!

I'm sorry you are having a hard time re-adjusting! I am sure you felt bad for the dog but glad you are in-tune to his emotions. We lost a dog last year and my dog Spot greived for many many months.

Oh no! Will you be able to lift your arms to wash your hair tomorrow? That's what happens when I work my triceps really hard! The DOMS just take over and it hurts! Good luck!

ahem, 25's? hmmmmmmm...

Hi Everyone,

Great job on getting your workouts done today!!! ;):D;)

Have a great eveing. See you all in the am.

Take Care,
Jay

Hello,

Posting my workout finally..

I just finished a steady pace workout on the TM. My legs just don't want to move! Disc 3 got me good!

Karen: I hope you can move your arms tomorrow! I was just going over my weight sheets for disc 4 and now you have me rethinking my plan of going heavier than disc 1.
Good idea to listen to your body!

Hey Jay: Good luck with the appt tomorrow with your neice. ;) Thinking of you.

Good Night Belinda! See you in the AM

Hello to Amelia and Steph! Have a great night and see you all back here tomorrow.
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.