DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 23 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I will do week 1, disc1 again:D I am doing the 6 month rotation!

Have a great day and workout today!

I will be back later!

Hallo girls,

I am done with my workout! I will have to work on my abs:mad: Never did them yesterday:mad::mad: Put first I have to clean out my laundry room, my dryer is broken. The repair man will came and take a look at the dryer later this afternoon, I am hoping they bring me a new dryer:eek:this one hasn't been working well since I moved here.

BBL!

Morning girls!

Belinda-i just replaced my dryer a couple of days ago....my old one was taking 5hrs to dry close:eek::mad: I love my new one! Great job with disc 1!!! Althought i have no idea what STS disc one is,if its Cathe,im sure its a butt kicker:p:D

OK Steph...you ready to join me in 4DS boot camp? Any one else interested in joining us? It will be my first time:eek:

Hey to everybody! BBl after my workout!

Today was disc 4 of STS! Chest, Biceps and Shoulders! Let me tell you - moving up to the 65% of 1RM really made a difference in my biceps! I hope to have DOMS tomorrow! (btw, my butt still hurts from Friday...)

282 Pushups Drop Sets

282 Pushups Drop Sets

282 Pushups Drop Sets

282 Pushups Drop Sets

282 Pushups Drop Sets

695 Standing Upright Rows (barbell) - 30#'s

177 Alternatating Standing Curls - 18# DB's

326 Incline Chest Flys (dumbbell) - 23# DB's

681 Seated Rear Flys into Band Pulls - 12# DB's

627 Bonus Band Pulls

203 Incline Curl Alternating & Rotate at Top (dumbbell) - 12# DB's

361 Stability Ball Pushups- Ball at hips,knees, feet

638 Functional Overhead Press (Rt & LF) then Front rai - 10# DB's
**These were killers on the front raise...ugh

182 Barbell Curls with Band Attached - 20#'s

344 Prone Pushups on Stability Ball

677 Seated Lateral Raise Both Arms High Ends (dumbbell) - 10# DB's
**Ouchie!
238 Seated Concentration Curls 1.5's (dumbbell) - 15#'db's

363 Straddle Pushups

687 Side Leaning Lateral Raise (dumbbell) - 10# DB
**These are really hard for me. I think I skipped the last rep or two on these. Its weird - if I do these standing with this weight its not a big deal at all. Oh well.

239 Seated Curls Alternating + Both Arms (dumbbell) - 15# DB's

297 Chest Flys (Flat Bench) (dumbbell) - 23# DB's

678 Seated Overhead Press (dumbbell) - 17# DB's
**I hate doing these - they are tough!
224 Preacher Curl on Stability Ball One Arm (dumbbell) - 12# DB

301 Core Pushups - boot camp style

674 Seated Front Press Double Arms 1.5\'s (barbell) - 18#'s
***Ouch - I suck at these
234 Reverse Dumbbell Curl - 15# DB's
**Those last two were killers
362 Staggered Pushups
617 Bow & Arrow w/ Band

196 Hammer Curl Double Arm (dumbbell) - 20# DB's

349 Pushups 21's
***Did these on my knees

690 Standing Barbell Front Press - 15#'s

180 Barbell Curl Narrow Grip - 20#s

I will be finishing up with the yoga abs tonight! :)

Hello and good morning to you all,

It has been a busy morning thus far.

Belinda: Nice job on disc 1 I bet you went heavier! ;) Good luck with your dryer! It is either a simple fix or not worth paying the repairman....just get a new one! They are cheap enough and the cost of a repairman would about pay for it anyway!
DON'T FORGET THOSE ABS LATER. ;)

Amelia: Have fun with boot camp this morning! I would join you and Steph but my butt feels as though I was kicked with a boot! ;)

Karen: I am with you on the DOMS! I did disc 3 yesterday and am feeling it in places I have never felt DOMS before. :)
I would be careful on those side leaning lateral raises too! Better to drop your weight to 8#'s then get an injury. They are a little ackward because of the angle and pressure they can put on your shoulders.
GREAT JOB overall! Big time stretching is in-order!

Hello to Jay and Stephanie! I hope things are going ok with you today. Have fun with your workouts today!

Plan for today:

Work!
A run later this afternoon. BBL to report.
Take Care
Heidi

Hey girls!

4DS BC DONE:eek:... VERY fun workout and it was challenging! Im so happy with 4ds:D Burned 300 cals in just 26mins...awesome! That last drill is killer isn't it:confused:

Karen-Great workout!

Heidi-Yay...enjoy BC later!

Hey to everybody i missed...bbl, gotta get in the shower and get some lunch!

Hi girls,

Amelia, nice job on BC! What have you learned in the Feed the muscle burn the fat book?

Karen, nice job with your workout today! My butt still hurts from Friday as well!

Heidi, the Army issues us washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers and refrigerators! Those items are too heavy and to expensive (the Army doesn’t allows us to ship this items!) to move overseas. If something breaks, I just call and someone comes and fixes or replaces it!:D:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.