DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 22, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I never got my workout in yesterday, had a giant headache:( DH and I will go to the gym today!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Hi girls,

back with some personals!

Stephanie, DH ended up in the other bedroom! I slept like a baby! I didn’t wake up until 8 a.m.! I needed that! My ears are bordering me too; think I have an ear infection? Great job on your leg workout yesterday! Any DOMS? You defiantly need to keep on eye on your cat!

Karen, I am laughing at your post! LOL! Great job on your DOMS and workout! Good thing, I took a rest day yesterday

Big Hallo to Heidi, Jay and Amelia! Have a great day!

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

I am up and having a cup of coffee....going to do disc 3 today if it kills me!!!

Belinda: Glad to hear you got a better nights rest. Have fun with your workout!

Steph: How are you today? ;) Oh....I looked into seeing were the bands went too and they are not showing on the Fitness by Cathe page. Weird! You might want to ask for they may have had to pull them off for some reason.

Hello to Jay, Amelia and Karen!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning Heidi and all who follows,

I am done with iTread 2, 60 min sprints! :p:p Glad I went to the gym! Still have to work on my abs today, but not until tonight!:p:D

Heidi, enjoy your coffee! What are your plans for today?

Have to go to the store, bbl!

Morning girly girls:D

Im lovin my coffee right now! Just came from MFP and logged all my food for the day...now I just have to make sure i get my water in,lately,thats been a problem:eek: I just forget to drink it:confused:

Today's workout is going to be a goodie,i took a rest day yesterday so im nice and rested:D. I think i will do a 2.5miles jog then 4DS Shoulders+Back+Core. Ive got to get in a run today because of my eating and it really seems to make me 'feel' better.

I found a great website that has a list of runs in and around my area...there are tons, I also downloaded a training guide,haven't had a chance to look at it yet,but i will soon. I plan on doing a 5k in the middle of april...its not to far away. Ive got one in mind...its 3.14 miles in total.

bb for personals after my workout!

Hi!

Belinda: Great job on your run this morning! That is a good one! What are your plans for your ab workout?

I just finished Disc 3 legs! WOW! Took my breath away in some spots! I had the worst time with the wall squats where you reach done to pick up your weights. I couldn't get back up! ;) I gave up on the weights and just went as low as I could manage. I only ended up doing 5 of these after the first 3 being a struggle.
I did all the challenges at the end and I know that I will feel this tomorrow!

Amelia: You have a great plan for today! Enjoy your workout!
That is fantastic for finding routes for running in and around your area! I love finding new running trails too! ;) You have plenty of time to get ready for your race. It is good that you got some sort of race training plan too. It really helps learning how to prepare for an upcoming race.

Hello to you all that I missed!
Will BBL Have to get some food! ;)

Heidi

Hi girls,

Amelia, I probably can’t do a 5k in April, we still have snow and ice more and likely! That’s ok I will do one later, lol! What race training plan did you find on line? I am interested! Enjoy your workout!

Heidi, I had problems with the wall squats too, my carpet in my workout room was all over the place (it looked like big waves, it rolled up so much! LOL!) I need to find a different spot to do wall squats! I kept the weights in my hands, couldn’t pick them up either! WTG on your workout! I will do ab circuit today:p

I need to make DH's pot roast! BBL!

Hey everyone - great job on your workouts! I will NOT be working out today! I think doing drill max yesterday just made my legs even worse. I feel like I am walking funny. Good think tomorrow is upper body and no cardio... :)

Dropped my mom off this morning at the bus station. :( Our little dog was sad to see her go. I feel as though I could sleep all day.

Karen, I feel your pain! I am so sorry! You pretty much rock though cause you got through a workout today! I took 2 days off to recover. Hope you are able to move a little better tomorrow!

How is your moms visit going?

Steph - I feel like I need a week off to recover! Seriously. I was so surprised at the DOMS. I knew I would have some - but not to this extent. Ouch.

The visit with my mom went well. Our pup likes to sleep with the visitors so he kept her company all day and night. :) It sucks that its sunday already though - I don't want to go back to work tomorrow...

Karen, my legs were tight when I ran today! Thank goodness, they loosen up 30 min. into my run:p enjoy your rest day!

Hello Ladies,

I'm back. You all miss me? hehe...

Today will be a run on the treadmill. 60 minutes. I hope this will help reduce of the stress. I will PM you all later. I don't think it is appropirate for me to post here.

Have a great day everyone.

BBL

Jay

Chatty bunch on a Sunday!

Belinda, glad to hear you slept well last night! I did as well. AHHHH.
Sorry to hear about your ears. You need to go to the doc for some antibiotics. Hope you feel better soon!
Nice run too! That's great that DH goes to the gym with you. How nice.

Ah, Karen, I am sorry you and your pup are sad! Getting back to work and your routine will help.
I felt the same way after the first leg disk. Just rest up today and get back on that horse! FYI...the 2nd and 3rd leg workouts didn't bother me like the first one so you are over the hurdle! Hang in there and keep moving those legs throughout the day!

Heidi, YEAH!!! You did it! I am so proud of you! You will feel like Karen come tomorrow! LOL Sorry, it's NOT funny!

Amelia! I am so happy you are going to enter a race. That's FANTASTIC!!! We all want to know which one and when it is so we can make our travel arrangements!
Wow, you have quite the workout planned today! Can you run 2.5 without much trouble? You should have NO PROBLEM running a 5k. The excitement of a race gets your adrenalin running too!

Hey Jay! Glad you are back with us today! We missed you and we are all here for you! Hang in there, okay?

Hi Stephanie,

my German doctor gave my ear drops with antibiotics, which I am using now! Glad you had a good night sleep too! I will have another one tonight, DH will sleep in the other bedroom! :p:p:p He need to get his nose fixed.

Hey girls,workout done! I did my run...but not as long as i wanted,only1.5mies(20mins) for some reason i just felt so tired all of a sudden,weird..it is TTOTM. Funny how when i first started i had loads of energy? I also did the weight work at the end of 4DS/LIS...Shoulders,calvs and core. That shoulder workout is AWESOME:eek: OMG i was burning! I had fun!

Steph-i can usually run 2.0 without alot of trouble but just didn't have it today...oh well:rolleyes: I woke up feeling great,my plan was 2.5:rolleyes:I really need to focus on distance instead of speed...i was running to fast today. I usually run at 4.6 but today i bumped it up to 5.0 and it wasn't happening:confused: What are you up to today? Did you get a chance to get in a workout?

Jay-Im sorry your under alot of stress right now..i will be looking for your PM! That run should help alot...and WOW,60mins would kill me,lol.you go girl!

Heidi-there is a park not too far(about 25mins)from my house that has a gorgeous running trail...when it starts getting warmer,were gonna start going there with the kids. :) Great workout today girl...Im glad your enjoying STS! Im loving 4DS...ain't nothing like new workouts to get our blood pumping...specially a Cathe workout;):D

Karen-enjoy your rest day! Maybe a nice stretch will help with the soreness? I like DOMS but not the kind that hurt when i walk:confused: i can do without those,lol

Amelia, sometimes our bodies just say...STOP! I need a break! That's great that you listened. AWESOME workout on shoulders, calves and core. All the 4DS workouts are short compared to her other ones but are just as effective. What are you planning tomorrow? Care to join me with 4DS bootcamp? That is what I am planning. I take my rest days on Sunday. Too much going on on Sunday's for me to get in a workout.
I am so proud of you Amelia! Everytime I look at your ticker I get goose-bumps. You are an inspiration to me, do you know that? According to that ticker, you have 20 pounds to meet your goal. YOU ROCK!!! Keep up the super job!

Belinda, keep using those drops and get a great night's rest! LOL poor DH, snores and has to sleep in the other bed! Nighty night! Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Awww man...where did my post go:mad:

Steph...Your kind words just made me smile...thank you!!!! And ABSOLUTELY...i would love to join you in 4DS BC tommorrow! Yeah..lets kick butt:D

hey to everybody...my DH is standing over my shoulder so i guess that his hint that its his turn to get on the computer:rolleyes: he likes the sports website!

have a great day girls:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.