DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I was hoping to start STS this week, but my nose is still blocked:mad:
Today I will see a professor at the ENT University Clinic in Regensburg at 2 o’clock. My nose is so blocked again. I don’t get it. I am almost out of penicillin (this is my second round). The professor needs to figure something out. I can’t take this anymore! I will keep you guys posted!

Thanks for all your prayers!

Take care,

Ok - Its not really Feb 20th, right? :) I was easily confused this morning when I saw the date. :)

Its recovery week for me. I was really looking forward to it. I almost slept in this morning but dragged my big butt out of bed and did 4DS HIS + the stretch at the very end. I LOVE the 4DS workouts.

We got back from TIL's last night so I did KPC last night. My butt hurts from that today. I'm glad to be back and in a regular schedule. This weekend is my birthday so I hope our basement is done by then...I told DH I am moving in whether its done or not....Keeping my fingers crossed.

Belinda- Hang in there!

Morning

Belinda-Thanks keeping us updated, im praying that the professer will be able to help you! Let us know what he says...more squeeze hugs to you!

Karen-I too love the 4DS workouts...Great job with your workout this morning and last night! Hopefully your basement will be done soon,Im keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

Today is a 40min cardio on the TM,probably CC & i will also do 4DS Chest & back. I will bbl to report it all!

Last edited:
Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: I was hoping to come on-line today to hear that you were feeling better. Darn! I hope that the doc can figure out what is going on. Big time allergy?????? Or something!
Thinking of you. :)

Amelia: Hey there! Sorry I missed you all yesterday. I was out with my Mom for the day. Have a great workout! My legs are a little sore still...shins especially. ;) Nothing a good stretch can't fix. :)

Karen: Awesome job this morning. I have to give 4DS a better chance. Haven't really tried all the workouts yet. Like the weight workouts.
LOL! I did just that! I got sick of waiting for my room to get finished so I moved into it with all the furnishings. ;) The workout area was the same story. :) I really need better lighting in that area so I can take a decent photo of it. I tried with my cell phone but you can't see it or figure out what you are looking at. :)
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! :)

Hello to Steph and Jay! Thinking of you two!
Have a great day everyone! Everyone is home today. DD has an appointment so that is where I am headed this morning.
BBL
Heidi

Workout done...cardio coach volume 6(40mins of it) then 4DS biceps and back(not chest and back...i got it twisted around this morning:rolleyes:) Burned 470cals.

Hey Heidi, how was your day with your mom? We has some beautiful weather here saturday,sunday was a little cloudy.

Hey to everybody that follows! Have a good day girls,im off to get some house work done. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.