DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Dec. 22nd

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Gym Style Chest & Triceps Superset premix + 30 min. cardio + 4DS Kickbox ab work!

I will be back for personals! I promise!

Hallo girls,

I am done with Body Blast Timsaver cardio #2 + Gym Style Chest & Triceps Superset premix:D I have to do my abs tonight, I ran out of time:mad:

BBL!

Hi Belinda!

Wow what a workout today!

I am still working....just peeking in to see how you all are doing today. I guess Amelia is
taking today off too.

I will be back on my rotation come January 2nd!!!! For right now I just need to get through these last couple of weeks. It has been really hectic since Thanksgiving for me and I am feeling really bad that I haven't had time to workout or check-in with you and Amelia.

What are you planning for your January rotation? I might have to stick to the current one because I didn't get very far with it. ;) It is a good one however so I will check out FF next one too. Of course I will check-out Cathe's because she makes up great start fresh for the new year rotations as well! Maybe I should combine both of them together to really kick my butt in gear! HeHe ;)

My you all have a great Christmas! Look forward to catching up with you soon again.
Take Care,
Heidi

Hey girls...i thought I checked in here this morning? thats weird! I was just popping in because I notices Heidi had popped in.

Belinda-great workout today!

Heidi-I hear ya...i will be glad when all the holiday madness is over so things can get back to normal around here. DH is suppose to start eating healthy with me starting janurary first,i can't wait....this will be the first time we both have been on a diet together. I plan on doing the rotation FF made for me about two weeks ago. Or I may follow something similar to what she is doing....

I finished my workout earlier(and thought I posted in here,weird?) it was a run interval for thirty minutes...i forgot to put on my HRM so im not sure about the calories burned? (not really counting calories these days anyways:rolleyes:)

ok,talk to you guys tommorrow! Have a great night!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.