DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUGUST 9, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today? Haven't decited on what yet?

Have a great day and workout, everyone! Later I will catch up with personals! BBL!

Good morning,

Today I did SJP 4 weight segment add on + Turbo Fire 30. I slept like a rock last night and right now I feel pretty good. I hope it continues on the rest of the day.

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, Belinda and Heidi!

Good Morning!

Hey Karen: That is great news that you slept well! Yeah! Great workout! :)

Morning Belinda: Have you decided what cardio your going to do? :) How are you feeling?

Today is STS disc #2

Hello to Sherry, Amelia and all who follow.

Hey Sherry: How did the prep go for repainting? Were you able to get in a walk too? :)

Hi Amelia: Great job on your workout yesterday!

HAHA...I STARTED painting my kitchen...months ago and got sidetracked. DH is planning on a kitchen remodel so
I gave up. ;)
There is so much going on right now that the house stuff is on hold.

Oh my toe is much better the swelling and blackness is all gone but it just feels like it isn't there. Do you know what I mean? Not worried about it..par for the course I guess.

BBS
Heidi

Last edited:
Hallo girls,

I forgot to post my workout this morning:confused: I went for a 60 min run this morning.

Heidi - thanks for asking! My head is still hurting, other than that I am doing fine! I will call the doc soon, so he can give my my results:eek: Glad your toe is feeling much better, too! Have fun with D2 today.

Karen - yeah, on the sleep! Glad you enjoyed SJP 4 weight segment add on + Turbo Fire 30 this morning. Never that that add on before? Need to give that one a try on day.

Amelia and Sherry, have fun with your workouts today.

I will be back later!

Hi,

I am finished! Great workout and need to go heavier the next time. ;)

Belinda: I hope the test results go well.
Great run for your today! Outside or inside...any particular TM workout if inside?

Hello Amelia and Sherry!

Amelia: How was it getting the kids off to school this morning? I hope they have a great day!

Off to shower and work.
BBS
Heidi

Morning

I woke up at 6am, got the kids ready for school, put them on the bus then i took my butt back to bed:confused: I woke up with a huge hangover:confused: Its still TOM for me too. But on the bright side...its VERY quiet around my house this morning:p

Today will be a rest day, ive lowered my calories too.

Belinda-have a good cardio today! Hope you hear good news today.

Heidi-LOL at the kitchen painting...i think i will wait until Sept. to start painting so i can open up the windows, right now its just too hot! Glad to hear you toe is doing better.

Hello to Sherry and Karen!

Hi everyone!

I'm taking a rest day today because my stomach is bothering me. Not sure why, but I'm resting nonetheless. Maybe it's due to pushing DS to get his room cleaned up so it can be painted. :D

Belinda - Glad you are feeling so much better.

Heidi - Congrats on having the courage to start STS. I hear you on the house stuff - but it was put off for so long it can't wait an longer (the kids rooms at least).

Karen - So glad you are sleeping better. Makes a world of difference.

Amelia - Still can't believe your kids have started school already.

Off to rest for the remainder of the evening. See you all tomorrow.

Good evening,

Heidi - I ran outside today. It was nice and sunny! I forgot to call the doc today. I was so busy, Need to call tomorrow first thing. I am sure, you still feel your workout. Nicely done!

Amelia - enjoy your rest day.

Sherry - oh no! Hope your are not coming down with something! Glad you are taking it easy today. Doesn't sound like you will be resting a lot today, lol! Take it easy.

Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.