DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUGUST 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My workout for today will be M2 D 21:D

Hi and Welcome, Andrea!

I have to go and pick up my new glasses in Bamberg today:D Not sure, if I get my workout in before or after!

Have a great weekend and workout, everyone!

Morning Belinda!

How are you feeling today? Have you started the meds or still holding off?
I hope you have a good safe workout. Thinking of you! :)

Hello to Amelia, Sherry and Karen! What are you plans for today?

Later this afternoon I am attending a graduation party.

Off to get that run in..see below...
BBS
Heidi

Copied from yesterday's post:

Morning to you all!

Hey Belinda! Nice job on your workout! I wish you could box that darn sinus infection! HAHA!
Not sure if I am going to be following the STS rotation completely...we'll see. I am going to print out the 6month one to check it out and see how it will fit into my schedule.
I did start feeling the workout shortly after but this morning I am ok. biceps were sore to start with from another workout. Feeling it in my chest, back, shoulders and bi's. All good and I can still move....hehe.

Hi Amelia! Awesome! Nice job too getting it done. How was the first day of school?
I hope your son had a good day and is looking forward to going again.

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

Today's goal:
runnervals 1.0
stretch

BBS
Heidi

Hi,

run from runnervals 1.0 and basic stretch from TBS finished. All showered and ready for my day. ;)

3miles
Avg Hr: 147
Hi: 177
L: 86
Cals: 547

Have a great workout and day!
BBL
Heidi

Morning

Its so cloudy out this morning,ugh.

Its TOM for me, came a few days early. I was going to wait until after my weigh in on Sunday to do a full body (always up a lb after heavy lifting) but now i see no sense in putting it off. Today will be MIS.

Ugh, i was looking forward to my weigh in this week too...stinkin TOM:p it always ruins everything;)

Belinda-Have a good workout

Heidi-Nice job on your run yesterday. Have a good one today as well! DS did great in school, i was so proud of him. Im looking forward to monday, they both start back ;)

Hello to Sherry and Karen!

bbl

quick check in while i eat my ever-so-yummy NPB+jelly sandwich

MIS done!!!
2 loads of laundry Done/drying!!!
swimming and laying in the sun(now that its out:D) is next on the list!

I will catch up with everyone tomorrow:)

Im making that slow cooker BBQ pulled chicken for supper, mmmm can't wait! Having baked beans and a salad with it! Im also making the kids some fudge brownies. I will have a fudge pop;):D

later gators:cool:

Good evening girls,

Heidi - I am still holding off on the meds. Hope you had fun at the graduation party today. I also like to do the STS 6 month rotaiton. Have fun with it. Nice job on the DOMS. WTG, on the runnervals 1.0 today and cal burn.

Amelia - awww.. on the TOM! Glad you enjoyed MIC.

Hallo Sherry & Karen, hope you a great weekennd and workouts!

Good night, girls! BB in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.