DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUGUST 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I just came back from the ENT doc:( I have another ear/sinus infection. He gave me antibotics and more Nasonex! He also took a culture from my sinus, the last time he forgot to take one. He wanted to do it right away, before I start the antibotics. I will get the results Monday. It also will tell me what infection/virus is attacking me.

I will do cardio today, I have to wait until the meds work for my headach!

I will be back later!

Morning

My baby boy just got on the bus:( i couldn't hardly sleep last night, he on the other hand feel asleep on the couch about 8:30. He was fine this morning and ready for school. I took about a gazillion pictures. I just wish i could get on the bus with him and ride with him to school...my baby:(

ok,i will be ok:confused:

Lately I have been so tired. Just no energy? I took a rest day Monday and im seriously thinking about just doing yoga today but i know the cardio will help with my weight loss. The rotation calls for a full body weight work..yeah right, that ain't happening:confused: I got a yoga workout in the mail yesterday from netflix, thinking about doing it this morning.

Belinda-Hope you feel better soon.

Our dog is being a complete snuggle bug this morning. He has his chin rested on my laptop keyboard right now. His 4th birthday is on Sunday - we will have to do something very special for the little dude. :)

Belinda - Oh no! Another infection? WTH?? I hope they can get to the bottom of these pretty soon.

Amelia - ((((HUGS)))) It sounds like your little guy was very brave today. I am sure he will miss you today. As far as your energy level - I had the same issue earlier in the week. I thought it was due to the humidity around here - but maybe I was just tired? Maybe you should take a nap and then workout!

Today I did Push/Pull Push Only Premix + Turbo Fire 30. I have to say that doing weights before cardio is the way to go. By the time I am done with weights I am officially awake and can really push it with the cardio. I LOVE TF30!

Ok, off to work!

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

Good Morning to you all!

Belinda: Oh so sorry to hear that...darn it! I hope it isn't really serious like the last time!
Wishing you well soon!
Take it easy on the cardio today....until you find out what that infection is anyway. Don't want to push your luck.

Amelia: Oh how I remember those days well...I think the parents have it harder than the kids when it comes to letting go. ;) Is he in kindergarten or pre-school? Does he have half days?
I am surprised I am awake seeing as I didn't sleep more than 3 hours last night. I am sure I will be feeling the afternoon drag big time!
You might feel fine once you get moving. ;) I know I always do..it's just getting moving is the problem. HAHA! Have a great workout! I know you'll feel great after. :)

Karen: Awesome workout this morning! Your right about feeling more energetic for the cardio after the weights. ;)
I find that doing some cardio first, then weight and finish with cardio works best for me.
10-20min warm-up on the bike or TM if I am not doing a really long weight session. Then another 10-20min after...sometimes I like to hit replay... HEHE!

Today's Goal:
STS disc #1! I haven't done this in a very long time.
Off to print out my sheets and start about 9:30

Hello to Sherry!

Have a great workout and day everyone!
BBS
Heidi

HEY!

Finished STS #1! Great workout and I KNOW I will be feeilng this later!!!

Hope your all having a good day so far....

BBL
Heidi

I am done with Shock Cardio…MMA Boxing (Plus Heavy Bag Bonus)! BBL!

Heidi, wtg on D1 today! Will you be doing Cathe's STS rotation:eek: And yes, you will feel it tomorrow:eek:

Workout done. I decided on 4ds LIS + Some Rodney Yee yoga...

Hello to everyone:) gotta start supper (15bean soup) then of course laundrymax...later gators

Good evening,

The weather here isn't helping with my sinus, it's raining since last Friday:mad: I am glad the doc gave me antibotics (in case my sinus gets worst this weekend) and I don't wonna end up in the hospital:D I am not taking the antibotics yet, I took way to many this year already. I wished my head would stop hurting, every bone in my face hurts:mad:

Heidi - wtg, on M1 D1 today. Any DOMS yet? Hope you get more sleep tonight:)

Amelia - how did you son liked his first day of school?:D Love the 4DS, nice job today.

Karen - nice combo with Push/Pull Push Only Premix + Turbo Fire 30;)

Good night, girls!

Morning to you all!

Hey Belinda! Nice job on your workout! :) I wish you could box that darn sinus infection! HAHA!
Not sure if I am going to be following the STS rotation completely...we'll see. ;) I am going to print out the 6month one to check it out and see how it will fit into my schedule.
I did start feeling the workout shortly after but this morning I am ok. biceps were sore to start with from another workout. Feeling it in my chest, back, shoulders and bi's. All good and I can still move....hehe. ;)

Hi Amelia! Awesome! Nice job too getting it done. How was the first day of school? :)
I hope your son had a good day and is looking forward to going again.

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

Today's goal:
runnervals 1.0
stretch

BBS
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.