DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUGUST 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet? Looks like it will rain again today:mad: i hope to get a run in? if not, I will pull out a DVD!

Happy Hump Day! BBL!

Today was yoga and abs. I chose Baron Baptiste Live - unlocking athletic power + Squeeze waist & abdominals section.

Not much else to report. I hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning

Today is lowmax, i will bbl to report it!

Karen, nice job on your workout today!

Belinda-What cardio did you end up doing?

Hello to Heidi!

bbl

Good Morning!

Just finished my cardio for today. HA! It seems we are all pretty much doing cardio. ;)

Runnervals 6.0
2.5 miles
cals: 492

Did Stretch Max #1 after...felt so good to get that stretch in! I was really feeling my workout from yesterday! I woke really stiff and everything was sore!

Belinda and Amelia: Have a great cardio workout! :)

Karen: Nice job on your yoga and abs this morning. Are you feeling rested today?

Hey Sherry! How are you doing today? What are your plans?

Have a great day! Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Hey Girls! Its crazy right now at my house!! DDs little friend from down the street just left, she came over to visit and swim. I was outside talking to her mother for a little while and we both remembered we have open house in an hour so we laughed and parted ways. Now im getting ready to take the kids to open house...i just need to remember to breath:confused:

Lowmax step combos only-Check
Rodney Yee A.M yoga:standing poses-Check

I will bbl

At DD's soccer practice right now. This week she has two-a-days, which total about 6 hours every day. This kicks off the season. Glad she has the energy.

Today is scheduled to be Push Pull, but may need a shorter workout due to time.

BBL to report my workout. Looks like we're all getting it in today.

Took dog for a .5 mile run, then a long walk to get her energy out. Then decided to go ahead and do PP. All done. Now to shower and bed.

Good night. Sleep well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.