DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR August 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M2 D19 (chest, shoulder& triceps) today.
Oh, btw! I did worked my abs last night;)

Who is ordering Cathe's new DVD's? Are you getting the DVD's or downloads? Or both? Do I really need more DVD's:eek:?

Have a great day and workout!

This weather is ticking me off! I'm sleeping like crap, feel like crap, and probably look like it too! :rolleyes:

This morning I did Fire 55 EZ - proud of myself for getting up and getting it done. I wanted to continue to snuggle with our pup instead.

Belinda - I am still unsure of these dvd's. I've got so many of hers already and right now I'm not even doing them due to TF. I think I might wait and see what people think of them once they get them.

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, and Heidi!

Morning

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday, my Niece pretty much wore me out:confused: Besides, i skipped my last rest day and did yoga so I was due one.

Today is yesterdays workout, a Full body.

Belinda-Have a good workout today. I will probably order, do you know how long the pre-order last?

Karen-WTG on getting your workout in!

i will bbl. I've got my workout to do, then laundry, grocery shopping, then some school clothes shopping for the kids. They start back Monday!!! (and im secretly jumping for joy;))

Good Morning to you all!

Workout is done! YEAH! Supersets. Great workout and shaking. ;)

Belinda: Great job on getting your abs done last night. :) Have a great workout!
Has your son left for the states? How is your DD doing?

Karen: It must be really hot where you are....sorry your sleeping has been terrible lately.
Good for you getting in a workout just the same. Did it wake you up? :)

Amelia: Have a great workout! What are ya planning? ;) WOW! Your kids are starting back to school already! Mine start at the end of the month....I think at this point it will be a nice break from hanging around the house. ;)

As for the new workouts...haven't heard of them and haven't looked. ;) My workout schedule has been so off lately I am about starting from scratch with the weights. :(

Hello to Sherry! I hope your day is going well. :)

Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Hey girls, I got my workout done earlier...decided on supersets. I can feel that every so sweet after burn right now:D:D Love it!

Heidi-Hey, we did the same workout!!! How cool is that!!! Nice job!

ok. ive got to start on my third load of laundry then eat something. Have a great day girls:)

Hi everyone!

Today was scheduled to be a rest day, but I felt like some cardio, so just finished Step Heat, which I missed last week. I forgot I liked this one - choreography is simpler so easy to follows. Reminds me of when I started doing step, just a few years back. (ha)

Belinda - Haven't decided whether I'll get the DVD's. I have older ones, like Step Heat, which I don't do very often.

Karen - It will cool down in no time, as you well know. I can tell the days are already getting a bit shorter. However, in the meantime, the AC just keeps cranking. Hang in there!

Amelia - Love that afterburn! School next week? That's way too soon! Mine don't start 'til after Labor Day.

Heidi - Right there with you - starting over with cardio, weights, everything! Life just gets in the way sometimes.

DS home from cross country, DH went with him. DD home from soccer. Looks like turkey burgers again, so off to get the rolling.

Enjoy your evening and see you tomorrow.

Good evening ladies,

My weights getting heavier and heavier:p I got them up:D

Sherry - all 4 new Cathe DVD's will have premixes:eek: I am so ordering:p I know what you mean, about not doing Cathe's dvds more often. I don't remember the last time I did SH:p I need to pull that one out!

Amelia - nice job, on SS! That's another one, I haven't done in so long! I will play with all my DVD's once I am done with STS!

Heidi - awesome job, on SS today! Love that workout! Son is still here for another 3 weeks! DD started a new job in DC! She is all excited! BTW, the new Cathe workouts sounds great! I am gonna preorder:eek: I will get both!

Karen - sorry you feeling under the weather! You still getting your workouts in, that's fantastic!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.