DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUGUST 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I never got a workout in yesterday, my sinus are acting up again! The weather isn't helping, one day it's so hot outside, the next day I need a winter jacket? The weather is crazy here:mad:

Today is HiiT 40/20 on the rotation + abs! I only worked my abs once last week:rolleyes: I also want to do CCPP this week, not sure when?

I can't wait for Cathe's newsletter to come out today. I am on the fence about this workouts:confused: Do I need more workouts? Not really! I haven't mastered SM & AS yet! How many weight workouts do I need?:p Awww.. ???

Have a great workout and day, girls! BBL!

Good morning everyone!

I did end up working out last night - did TF 55. This morning I did Cathes Bootcamp LB/UB premix + Core only premix + TF 30!! I was one sweaty mess! Now its off to work...blah.

Belinda - I am with you on the new cathe workouts. I wasn't really impressed with the last round of dvd's - just weren't as intense as I would have expected them to be. sigh.

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, and Heidi!

I am done with CCPP:p Burned 630 cal, skipped the last challenge! I did ended up doing challenge 2, twice;);) If I don't work my abs today, you guys can kick my butt:eek:

Karen - on the other hand, Cathe gave us the free downloads, plus a nice discount! I hope she is including more premixes on the new DVDs, miss them!

Off to get some food and clean up the house! BBL!

Good Morning,

Today will be a full body (or a mixture there of). Thinking about doing MIS again. Maybe MM or PH. I think i have muscle endurance recorded too.... I will have to wait until my niece goes home later.

Belinda-Crazy weather your having. Is that normal for Germany? Nice job on your workout today.

Karen-You too,nice workout.

Sherry-Great job on your walking over the weekend.

Heidi-Im with you on playing tennis. Whenever i play with DH i just end up playing 'chase that ball'. He use to play a lot and is still pretty good at it. I on the other hand...:confused:.

bbl

Hi everyone!

On today's rotation was Rhythmic Step, which was anything but. I hadn't done this one before, so some of the steps confused me. I only burned 340 calories, but will be going for a short run here in a bit, so that will make up for the rest of the calories I should have burned. The township 5K is in 6 weeks, and we think all 4 of us are doing it. Can't be too embarrassed by the kids so need to get in gear.

Not sure about the new DVD's. I have been slowly getting some of Cathe's older DVD's as I can afford, and haven't done some of them yet (like today's). Need to hear more about these new ones. I really like the HiiT's, and even like the MMA's. Haven't worked up to CCC yet.

Belinda - Oh no! Your sinuses acting up again! I hope it doesn't get as bad as last time. Did you get your abs in?

Karen - Wow! That's a lot of working out this morning. You must have been very energetic!

Amelia - I'm sure you enjoyed your time with your niece. Did you get your workout in yet?

Heidi - No tennis here. I used to play racquetball, so have no concept of how to use the whole arm and get it over the net. Now, swing with the wrist and targeting lo, I have a chance.

Now to get dinner rolling - turkey burgers. The sore where I usually shop stopped carrying the Jenny-O brand. Trying the Honeysuckle White brand. We'll see if the family likes them.

Enjoy your evening.

Run and shower done. Best 1/2 mile I've done in a while. Also included a warm up loop with the dog. Too hot for her to run with me.

Now to bed. See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.