DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUGUST 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

Today I will do STS Disc #23 (Legs Tri-Sets).

Sorry, I have no time for personals, I will try to catch up later.

Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hallo girls,

I am done with my workout.

It was 3 rounds of each Triset, with a 1 minute restl

TRISET #1:
Leg Press - 25#/10 reps each leg
Wall Squats - 15#/10 reps
One-Leg Slide Back Lunges - 20#/10 reps

TRISET #2:
Leg Curls instead of Elevated Deadlifts - 35,40,40 #/10 reps
Side-Slide Lunges - 20#/10 reps each leg
Narrow Stance Squats - 80/10 reps

TRISET #3:
45 Degree Lunge - 23/10 reps each leg
Plie Squats Alternating Hand - 33#/10 reps
Low Plane Lunges - 18/10 reps each leg

CALF WORK:

3 sets/20 reps

I also did the stretch from PS legs.

I still have to work my abs, will do that later! BBL

Belinda - Great job on the legs today!

Today I did Turbo Fire 45. I was one sweaty mess at the end of that one. Next week is my recovery week!

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, and Heidi!

Morning,

Today im doing 4ds Chest,shoulders,triceps & Core plus a step dvd, not sure which one yet. I guess im not following that rotation anymore:confused:

Ds woke up in a bad mood this morning, nothing satisfied him, he got upset twice over silly stuff. Just one of those off mornings i guess. At least i was able to hug them before sending them off to school

Karen,Belinda-WTG on your workouts!

Heidi-Whats on tabs today?

Sherry-Hows your week been?

Workout done, 4ds chest,shoulders & triceps, then premix #1 Imax2 then 25mins of Rodney yee power yoga. 1:28mins total and burned 620 cals. Now its time for some laundry then some relaxing before the kiddies get home.

Hallo girls,

I had to take my lap (Browler) to the vet, he was acting weird all day long. Like he was in pain. I didn't relized his right face was swollen:confused: he got a shot.

Karen - any plans for recovery week? Next week is also my recovery week, looking forward to it. Nice job, on TF 45 today.

Amelia - awesome job, on your workout today. Hope your DS is in a better mood when he gets out of school.

Hallo Heidi and Sherry - have fun with your workouts.

I will be back in the morning.

Hello!

Long day here....sorry I am checking in rather late.

Yesterday was STS disc #3 legs.

todays goal: TM run and abs

I haven't worked out yet due to the hectic day. Not sure if I will....

AWESOME job everyone with your workouts!!! :)

Belinda: Sorry to hear about your lab. Hope he gets well soon. How are you feeling?

Amelia: Sounds like the school days are catching up with your son. Early to bed tonight so he will be well rested for tomorrow. ;)

Hey Karen! I am sure you are looking forward to that rest week. You have been doing great!

Hello to Sherry! Hope all is well. :)

Off to do more work...
Have a great evening.
BBT
Heidi

Hi everyone!

Stopped at the library on the way home to get a book. Stayed for the blood drive, so no strenuous workout tonight. It'll be walking the dog and stretching or yoga.

Belinda - how's the pup? Poor thing. Hope he's better soon.

Karen - you must be getting very fit with these workouts. Is it showing yet?

Amelia - be glad hugs still work! No chance for parts work tonight. Looks like it will be full body tomorrow.

Heidi - how are you liking STS.

Off to get dinner together, do laundry, and I'm sure a hundred other things. See you tomorrow.

Good evening,

Heidi - sorry, your day is hectic. Hope you get a break and get that run in. WTG, on D3 yesterday. How do you like STS? It's your 2nd time, right?

Sherry - thanks! Browler is still acting a little weird. I hope you like your book? Hope you enjoyed your walk and yoga. I need to start doing more yoga again.

Good night, everyone! See you in the morning.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.