DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUGUST 10, 2010

Hallo again,

I am done with Meso 2, Week 4, Disc 22, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I also did the stretch and abs from PS! My shoulders are fried:p

Warmup:
Wide Pushups - 10 reps
Standard Pushups - 10 reps
Wide Pushups - 10 reps
Standard Pushups - 10 reps

Workout:
Flat Bench Barbell Press - 65#/12 reps
Flat Bench Barbell Press - 65#/10 reps
Flat Bench Barbell Press - 65#/8 reps

Incline Flyes - 23/12 reps
Incline Flyes - 23/10 reps
Incline Flyes - 23/8 reps

Incline Bench Press - 65#/12 reps
Incline Bench Press - 65#/10 reps
Incline Bench Press - 65#/8 reps

Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press - 22's/10 reps
Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press - 18's/10 reps
Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press - 14's/10 reps

Incline Bench Front Raise - 13's/10 reps
Incline Bench Front Raise - 10's/10 reps
Incline Bench Front Raise - 10/10 reps

Seated Lateral Raise - 13's/10 reps
Seated Lateral Raise - 13's/10 reps
Seated Lateral Raise - 10's/10 reps

Seated Rear Flyes - 18's/10 reps
Seated Rear Flyes - 14's/10 reps
Seated Rear Flyes - 12's/10 reps

Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 18#/12 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 18#/10 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 18#/8 reps

Close Grip Pushups - 10 reps
Close Grip Pushups - 8 reps on toes/2 on knees
Close Grip Pushups - 10 reps on knees

Double-Arm Kickbacks - 13's/10 reps
Double-Arm Kickbacks - 10's/10 reps
Double-Arm Kickbacks - 8's/10 reps

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Morning,im up early getting the kiddies ready.

Belinda-Great workout today, wtg on the heavy weights!

Not sure what im doing Today? The rotation calls for a full body but im tired of doing them...maybe I will do a three day split this week using 4ds w/cardio and yoga in between. Time to change things up.

bbl

Good morning Belinda and Amelia!

Todays workout was TF 55EZ again! I had alot more energy today - might be because of my little eight legged friends though. I swear that more and more spiders are showing up in the basement. The other day I spotted one and had to spray it with RAID - but I don't think it killed the bugger. Then I thought to myself "one of these days they are going to get back at me and there will be a spider in my shoe!". Well, this morning I grabbed my shoes and sat down on the floor and quickly got up again because there was a spider under my shoes! As soon as I grabbed them it came after me! I swear it! Well, it didn't live for very long.... Karen= 1, spiders = 0

Have a great workout today everyone!

quick check in ...workout done. Decided on 4ds Back & biceps then did about 40minutes of Turbo Jam w/weighted gloves.

bbl w/personals.

Hello and Good Morning/afternoon!

Checking in late....

KPC DONE! What a great workout! Burned 844 calories! WOW! Can I have icecream today? ;)

Another really muggy day....YUCK!

BELINDA! AWESOME JOB on your workout today! ;)

Amelia: How are your arms feeling? :) Nice workout especially with the weighted gloves.

Karen: EEEEEK! Way too creepy! HAHA! You show them who's boss!
Nice job on your engergized workout too! :)

Hello to Sherry! How are you doing today? :)

Off to work as usual.
BBS
Heidi

Hey girls, just popping in for some personals.

Belinda-High fives on your workout! Your weight is (as always) impressive.

Karen-How was your workout? After reading your post it reminded me that I needed to spray bug spray outside around the house,LOL. Hope the 8 legged critters stay away from now on...

Heidi-Wow, AWESOME calorie burn today! KPC is a tough one, lots of jumping...i can't remember the last time i did that workout all the way through. Nice job on it!

Sherry-How are things going? Hope you get a chance to check in soon!!!

Did I miss anyone? Have a great day :)

Hallo girls,

I got my ENT results, I still have a virus/infection in my sinus! He believes he meds I got from the hopital in the US(in May) didn't kill the virus! Remember, both American and German doctor's told me I will have another sinus/ear infection. He also tested which antibotics/meds will and will not work for that kind of virus. I am on the antibiotics today:confused: Hope this it it:eek: I am so tired of this crap!

Heidi - holy smokes:eek: on that cal burn! That is fantastic! Hope you get some sun soon!

Amelia - high fives, on your UB + TJ wo today. How to you like TJ?

Karen - keep straying so those 8 legged critters stay away ...:confused: I am so glad we don't have to stray for bugs here in Germany! Have fun with your workout.

Sherry - what's on tap for you today? Have fun!

I will be back in the morning!

Hi everyone!

Didn't have time to post during the day, much less take a breath. Then, was determined to get in a workout before I posted this evening. Ran my stresses and frustrations away with the dog. We did 2 mile run/walk. With this heat, that's pretty good for both of us. But, yes, tummy feeling much better. But went to bed without setting my alarm and woke up to DH's alarm clock, at the time I should be getting out the door! Threw myself together, ran out the door, and was running ever since.

Stressed because of work. It's hectic because of the launch project. Frustrated because DS has an old school fart for a cross country coach, and I don't appreciate his break'em down to motivate them mentality. Had already been warned by other parents, so staying out of it for now. The assistant coach is young, energetic and encouraging, so maybe things will work out. Hate for this to be DS's introduction to high school, but he's willing to tough it out, for now.

Belinda - I really truely hope that this round of antibiotics gets it over with. You've been dealing with it way too long.

Amelia - Been thinking the same thing - want to get back to parts not full body weight work - so considering 4DS also. Maybe I'll start that tomorrow to carry me through the week.

Heidi - Did you indulge in that ice cream? Don't think I've ever burned that many calories on KPC. You must have been movin'! Said you needed to go heavier - did you do all the 1RM's before starting STS? Do you think the calculator is a bit off?

Karen - Those critters usually don't start coming in the house (that I notice, anyway) until it starts cooling down. I'm a total arachnophobe, so as soon as I start yelling for "my hero", DH knows what it's all about. However, sometimes I do need to do them in myself. Their presence can really ruin a good workout!

Now off to see if DS knows what I mean when I explain that everything must be off the floor before we start to paint! See you tomorrow.

Good evening,

Sherry - (((HUGS)))) sorry you are stressed out! Hope the run helped. WTG! If it's not bordering your DS about the coach, don't let it border you. I think he can handle it, if not you deal with it later on:eek: I hope this is my last round of anticotic, thanks! Good luck, with your DS floors! I am trying to clean/mop the floors in my son's room, no luck! He has so much crap on the floors.

Heidi - did you eat that ice cream? WTG, on that cal burn.

Amelia and Karen, have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.