DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 31, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today. I have an ENT appointment in Regensburng this afternoon!

I will be back later!

My best to all! BBL!

Workout is done:D I ran out of time with my ab wo:p I NEED TO WORK THEM TODAY! Need to walk the dogs before I take off to Regensburg. BBL!

Belinda - What did you end up doing for cardio this morning? What was the news at the ENT?

Today I did SJP abs + TF 45! I was so sweaty at the end - it felt good. :rolleyes:

Hello to Sherry, Amelia, Allee, Heidi!

Karen - I thought I posted my workout earlier, I guess not:confused: I ended up doin HiiT 30/30 and MMA Boxing "Heavy Bag" nice and sweaty. WTG, on SJP abs + TF 45 this morning! I am getting ready to leave the house now! I will report what the ENT doc said, hopefully something good;) BBL!

well its time for me to get out the whip and try a torturous w/o. these wimpy w/o been doing lately isnt going to give me results.
so i'm going to try exercise from sts plyo legs. from the comments its really hard, and on the video. as my starting point, my butt is already burning a little from riding the bike. also tried riding standing on the pedals. still feel like i'll break it completely. ok i have to stop talking! bbl after i come out of my coma.

Hey girls, quick check in for me. Todays been kinda crazy...I met my mom for an early lunch and stayed on plan (yay) then came home and got my workout in.

Decided on SS 2-set UB premix then i did Rhythmic Step combo's 1+2 followed by a stretch. Burned 572 total for a grand total of 85mins! That RS is pretty tricky isn't it:confused: I thought i would never see the end of that 2nd combo...

ok, time to go tackle the laundry, clean the kitchen up then a lot of blah,blah,blah...

Later gators

ok taking a short break. 10 of the exercises done(types). the verdict is this hard. even the jumping part is hard. i am liking the skiers, and they get the outer thigh really well. hard to target that. using wts when i can. 15 plate, 9 #db, and 25# db for squats/side lunges only so far. and next time i'm using wts on that L&G w/o. gotta stop being a afraid to use wts. ok time to turn up some ac/dc and get back to it.

Hello and awesome job girls!!!

I have been super busy here!!!! NO workout on Sunday or Monday or Today thus far!!!

School started today for my boy. He got off to a good start just to find out he didn't need to be there until after 10am! Had to go pick him up and then drop off my DD in the city.
At work there after.....

mom418: Sounds like your going to have to make a wish list for a variety of weights. ;)
Nice job on your workout...are ya walking funny yet? ;)

Amelia: How are the kids doing with school so far? :)
Nice workout!!!!

Karen: Great sweaty workout! Do you have a punching bag in the cellar for that workout or do need one for that? I haven't tried those workouts just yet.

Belinda: How did you appt go?
Great cardio session today! Were you able to get those abs in? :)

Hello to Sherry!

Well it is time to get back to work....just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you all and hope tomorrow brings a little time for ME!

Take care,
Heidi

ok, finished all but 2 of the plyos. at first i was only physically tired, a little later and i was just all out tired.
walking really slow, prob. dont look strange yet, but i feel it.
bbl catch up on housework.

Hi everyone!

At DD's soccer practice right now. Nice enough breeze that I'll be able to get a run in tonight. Still walking lots at work, getting in a few miles every day. However, looks like I'll be back at the desk next week, so need to kick it up a notch. I think the legs are looking more toned. Will take more work for DH to notice.

Be back later.

Hello Everyone,

Busy here too. Just a quick post...
Great workout everyone.;) hope to be back tomorrow.
Take Care....

Always
Allee

Good evening,

DH and I came home late from the doc..... at frist he looked in my sinus cavity (they stick that tube/camera up your nose into your sinus cavity), he said everything look good. I told he I have a lot of pressure/pain my my head/sinus for the last 3 or 4 weeks. So he ordered a CT scan. My CT scan didn't looked so good, that explaines all the headaches I been having. I still have a infection behind my sinus bones/back of my head + frontal sinus. I also have fluit in my sinus....which isn't good! The airflow isn't working right in my sinus, that's why I get that virus nostop! Bacteria is growing. He gave me the paper work for surgery, all I have to do is make an appointment:confused: Unfortunatly it was to late to get a copy of the CT scan last night, I have to call today and get it. I will also get a 2nd opinion from the American ENT doc in Landstuhl! I am very frustrated! I have to stay in the hospital for 5 days. I am not drilled about that. DH wanted to schedule surgery for next week, I told him HELL no! I have almost 3 weeks left with STS :p I am so close to finish STS the for the first time the way it's set up, I am not gonna quit now! Please, say a prayer that I will not get an ear infection (fluit coming out)on top. Than I have to go to the hospital right away. :mad:

Heidi - hope you get your workout in soon. ((HUGS))

Amelia - nice job on RS today.

Kirsten - nice job today.

Sherry - nice job on all that walking.

Allee - hope you get a workout in soon too.

Have a great evening.

ok, finished all but 2 of the plyos. at first i was only physically tired, a little later and i was just all out tired.
walking really slow, prob. dont look strange yet, but i feel it.
bbl catch up on housework.

Hey how are those legs today? :)

Heidi

Hi everyone!

At DD's soccer practice right now. Nice enough breeze that I'll be able to get a run in tonight. Still walking lots at work, getting in a few miles every day. However, looks like I'll be back at the desk next week, so need to kick it up a notch. I think the legs are looking more toned. Will take more work for DH to notice.

Be back later.

Hi Sherry! Great job on your workouts and weight loss recently!

What's wrong with your DH...I guess you'll have to pull out that mini skirt huh? HAHA!

I will be joining you for extra afternoon walks....it has been just too darn hot lately for outdoor runs or walks! Over 90 again today and tomorrow as well. YUCK!

Have fun!

Heidi

Good evening,

DH and I came home late from the doc..... at frist he looked in my sinus cavity (they stick that tube/camera up your nose into your sinus cavity), he said everything look good. I told he I have a lot of pressure/pain my my head/sinus for the last 3 or 4 weeks. So he ordered a CT scan. My CT scan didn't looked so good, that explaines all the headaches I been having. I still have a infection behind my sinus bones/back of my head + frontal sinus. I also have fluit in my sinus....which isn't good! The airflow isn't working right in my sinus, that's why I get that virus nostop! Bacteria is growing. He gave me the paper work for surgery, all I have to do is make an appointment:confused: Unfortunatly it was to late to get a copy of the CT scan last night, I have to call today and get it. I will also get a 2nd opinion from the American ENT doc in Landstuhl! I am very frustrated! I have to stay in the hospital for 5 days. I am not drilled about that. DH wanted to schedule surgery for next week, I told him HELL no! I have almost 3 weeks left with STS :p I am so close to finish STS the for the first time the way it's set up, I am not gonna quit now! Please, say a prayer that I will not get an ear infection (fluit coming out)on top. Than I have to go to the hospital right away. :mad:

Heidi - hope you get your workout in soon. ((HUGS))

OH THANKS BELINDA! I FINALLY GOT IN A WORKOUT THIS MORNING! (WEDS THAT IS)

That sounds really bad!!! I really hope that this doesn't spread into your brain tissue!!! This would be very bad. Please Please reconsider getting the surgery earlier!!!!
I would hate to hear that you are laid up for months instead of 5 days!
I am really worried about you Belinda! :(

Take care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.