DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning.

Amelia - nice job with your walk on Friday + LM yesterday.

Allee - just do what you can! If you can't fit a long wo in, just do one of Cathe's premixes. I love pemixes. Still have sinus problems. Have an appt on Tuesday in Regensburg. Nice job on BS yesterday.

This is what I recomment:
D1- cardio or any premix from (LM or KPC, BS or TJ
D2 - legs / L&G or B&G (or any leg premix)
D3- any circuit premix wo from KPC or L&G
D4 - UB wo from BF ot sny UB wo from Fit TV.
D5 - cardio of choice or cardio premix
D6 - Rest day!

I agree, with Amelia you need a full body workout dvd, but you do have Body Fusion (its on the Basic step DVD) you can use the UB/ LB sculpt and make it a full body workout. Use as heavy weights as you can. I love the tubing in that one.
Now you have 2 (Amelia's looks very good) rotations, pick whatever you like the best. You can also start one week with weight the other with cardio, switching things up is good. Stick with Aamlia's/or my rotation for at least 4 weeks. Good luck! If you can't finish a workout start out with the premixes and do what you can. You always have to push yourslf with each workout. You can do this! Try to aim for 30min either cardio or weight workout each day.

Karen - have fun wth your mom and sis this weekend. LOL, about your legs. Good job on Friday. and yesterday workouts.

Sherry - wtg, on that weight loss! You go, girl!

Kirstin - keep up the good work. You are doing great. Do you have a barbell? Happy B-day to your son. Glad your DH got the day off.

Heidi - glad you still enjoying STS! Nice job on your leg workout on Friday D 6 and D7 yesterday. I don't miss those pushups.
Have fun with your house full of guests. I ignore my 1RM, lol! I go heavier and heavier with each workout. LOL! I agree, on the wo! Wished it would update it.

I forgot to work my abs yesterday, so I have to do them today.

Have a great Sunday/rest day and workout.

Morning to you all!

Hey Belinda: Have a great ab workout! Which one are you doing? I have to do these for sure today too!
Oh those darn sinuses! I feel so bad that it is still bothering you. Good luck on Tues. they better find something that will cure it for good!

I was starting to get DOMS from my workout yesterday in the late afternoon but I am ok this morning. I guess going shopping with my daughter last night helped because I was carrying bags around along with clothes to be tried on. Must have stretched me out somehow.;)

So today is cardio and abs. I am planning on a bike/treadmill circuit and no equipment abs from STS.

Have a great workout and day everyone!

BBS
Heidi

Good Morning, not sure what workout im doing today...UB + a dog walk later this evening is on my mind. I may even do a turbo jam short cardio after my weights this morning.

Ya know, its weird...but the past few days i have been eating more and (duh) i have more energy;) Im starting to rethink my calories here. I try to have a 500 calorie deficit in calories.....think i will do 250 w/exercise and 250 in calorie reduction. Before i was doing 500 in calorie reduction and not even considering the amount of cals i burn with workouts? I wonder if that had something to do with my very low and slow weight loss....mmmm,something to roll around in my head;):p

ok,bbl

we do have a barbell and weight bench. i've used it. still afraid i'll break something using it. i think i would need dh's help, not the end of the world, but dont want to.
we do have 2 metal 25 lb dumbells. they've always been too heavy but now maybe i could hold with 2 hands doing squats and such. i'll try that today.

we do have a barbell and weight bench. i've used it. still afraid i'll break something using it. i think i would need dh's help, not the end of the world, but dont want to.
we do have 2 metal 25 lb dumbells. they've always been too heavy but now maybe i could hold with 2 hands doing squats and such. i'll try that today.

How was your workout?
Im sure you will be just fine with the BB. When i first started using the BB i was intimidated but with Cathe's excellent form i learned how to correctly use it and over time increase my weight. Using the 25's for squats sounds fantastic!!!

Workout done! Decided on C&W and had a great workout, lots of energy:eek: Burned 520 calories...

Hello to everyone:)

Yesterday I ended up taking a rest day. My lower body was pretty sore from my LB workout. It was nice to rest too with my visitors here. :) Today I did TF 30 + PUB Abs. I pick up DH from the airport soon - can't wait to get him back :) Then its back to work tomorrow...ugh...

doing some LB work before i go to bed. i tried 25lb with the squat. i can do it, well holding it in 2 hands. it also works to hold a large plate, like 8 or 10lbs. it seems to help if its compact. its easier to hold.
also tried to bicep curl the 25lb iron dumbell. had to help a little with my other hand. guess it will be awhile before my wrists are strong enough for that. but i guess its no prob. for dh. still i'm glad to be able to lift at all. i remember times i couldnt lift them had to rooooll them to move them out of the way.
todays inside out weight loss lesson. learn from your mistakes. redo the situation in your head to handle it differently. along with the desired feeling of calm etc. hope everyone is having a good weekend. this has been the best one for me in awhile. no feeling guilty, bored out of my mind, depressed, or screaming. didnt watch tv at all today. i think thats a first. didnt feel guilty about eating cake and pizza yesterday and today. i didnt eat huge amounts and will balance with exercise. felt like i handled the pizza and cake at the party pretty well. ate a mod. amount, was physically satisfied. even if i eat more than i need, the self awareness is a step in the right direction. little changes, improving everyday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.