DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I have M3 D37 Legs - Squat Rack on tap today.

Happy Hump day and have a great workout/day! BBL!

Dh is getting ready to leave for Georgia tomorrow. Me and the pup are pretty bummed out....which is why we had to invite my mom and sister over for a girls weekend. :rolleyes: Should help get through the weekend. :)

Today I did Disc #2 Biceps and Triceps + TF HiiT 15. Had a great workout!

Hello to everyone!

great workouts everyone. and good morning.
decided on a workout. since cathe L and G is on fit tv friday, today i'll try to work legs, then i guess upper body thurs. to recover the legs. i really dont put much faith in 'recovery' days. just an excuse for my brain. i'm fine with letting my legs burn everyday, but i guess if i alternate it gives variety and when i do it kill it. so i wrote every lower body exercise i can think of, more than half page and some ab work. plus step and bike. actually, my calves are still burning from yesterday. bbl to report its done. this has been really motivating to push myself. and feel like i have the mental credit that what i did matters. on the wii log other exercises not on fit plus are gray, and you cant say in detail what it was. logging it in easy and fast though. i've thought about using w/o manager on cathe site, but it will be too complicated to log in multiple places. i have measure ments there though. and i'm sometimes writing on paper, i may do that everyday to keep track of rotations.
man, i cant ever just quickly post. i guess soon when i descibe w/o you guys will already know what i mean.
got groceries last night. had 2 boxes of papa johns pizza(my fav. delivery) only ate part of 1 peice. that was good, i usually eat 2-3 peices. and did ok eating last night. when we have been really low on food, you know..the kids say they want bread, or w/e they name, say no we're out, what you can make is only a couple options. i made tuna salad w/basil pesto. even the kid that doesnt like pesto or basil liked it on a tortilla.
so hopefully today and weekend i'll do ok on eating small portions and keeping up the w/o. might have bday party for my son sat. not sure if dh can get off. hasnt ever had day off on weekend in 2 yrs. kinda doubt it will happen, but hoping.

Hallo Ladies,

I am finally done with my workout, had a late start.

This is what I did:

Warm up: 2 sets/10 reps

Workout: 4 sets/ 8 reps
Squats - 85 #
Deadlifts - 55 # (this was a perfect weight, my back didn't hurt)
Front Squats - 55 #
Static Lunges - 85 #

I will be back with more personals! Need to shower and eat dinner, I am hungry! BBL!

Last edited:
Morning girls

I woke up this morning and as usual, had every intention of staying up. But what do I do? Go back to bed and wake up two hours later like a lazy butt;) :rolleyes: Seriously, don't know whats going on with me this week? Maybe I'm just enjoying the silence?

I want to get back into running. I love running at a local park early in the morning. So Tomorrow's plan is to do just that!!! Now more excuses!!

so for the first time is 5 weeks i ate an unplanned indulgence meal yesterday so i have to be super good for a while if i plan on losing anymore weight/inches this month :confused:

I will bbl with personals and to report my workout. Doing power yoga

Hallo again,

Karen - (((HUGS))) a girl weekend sounds like fun. Nice going with D2 and TF today.

Mom418 - have fun with your LB workout today. Sounds lke you are on the right track workout wise and eating. Keep it up, girl. Happy bday to your son.

Amelia - have fun with your yoga workout today. Haven't done that one in ages.

Heidi, Sherry and Alee hope you have a great workout today.

I will be back in the morning my time/yours at midnight.

Finished my power yoga workout earlier, did MTV power yoga + Core Pilates. Fun workout, nice upbeat music...i will definitely be doing this one again!

ok, just a quick check in...i will catch up with everyone tomorrow:) Awesome workouts BTW!!!!

Last edited:
thanks guys,
i did 10 mins. just basic step, like walking up stairs. except it was 10 in. tall. thats about as tall as my homemade step goes. after that much, my calves were on fire. i wondered if i kept going i would cramp, cant remember ever having one there. took a break then i did
some(maybe 10) of each exercise from the list lower body. and shorter abs list. did most of the LB list earlier. then i cleaned the cage of our pet rabbit. then it seems like the rest of the afternoon was lost me chasing the rabbit lol. they like to go under furniture and chew wires. i finally figured out how to block off the wires in the living room. haha! (we've had him since feb. took me a little while) now i dont have follow him like a hawk.

for the lb w/o it wasnt enough to burn afterwards so i need to do more of those. havent even started abs, and try to step again. i've done 30 min. many times it was lower though. i always have good intensions when its just me and the kids, usually doesnt happen.

last 2 days have been on right track. when i focus on w/o, doing stuff around house, staying out of the kitchen, i lose wt. sometimes 5 lbs in a week. i doubt i can do that anymore, but maybe 2 or 3. more importantly stay in the hundreds over the weekends.

thanks guys,
i did 10 mins. just basic step, like walking up stairs. except it was 10 in. tall. thats about as tall as my homemade step goes. after that much, my calves were on fire. i wondered if i kept going i would cramp, cant remember ever having one there. took a break then i did
some(maybe 10) of each exercise from the list lower body. and shorter abs list. did most of the LB list earlier. then i cleaned the cage of our pet rabbit. then it seems like the rest of the afternoon was lost me chasing the rabbit lol. they like to go under furniture and chew wires. i finally figured out how to block off the wires in the living room. haha! (we've had him since feb. took me a little while) now i dont have follow him like a hawk.

for the lb w/o it wasnt enough to burn afterwards so i need to do more of those. havent even started abs, and try to step again. i've done 30 min. many times it was lower though. i always have good intensions when its just me and the kids, usually doesnt happen.

last 2 days have been on right track. when i focus on w/o, doing stuff around house, staying out of the kitchen, i lose wt. sometimes 5 lbs in a week. i doubt i can do that anymore, but maybe 2 or 3. more importantly stay in the hundreds over the weekends.

Great job, on your workout today! You are doing great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.