DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 24, 2010

I am done with Shock Cardio….HiiT Double Wave Pyramid + IMAX 3 (6-10 interval) + abs from 4DS LIS. I am one sweaty mess:p:p

Hey Belinda - Great job on your cardio this morning!

Today I did KPC Abs + Turbo Fire 45....I love the last two combos. I feel like I am about to fall over and then "boom I got your boyfriend, I got your man" starts playing...love it!

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, Heidi, and Allee!

Good morning!

Happy dance here. I've been walking a lot here at the plant, and it's paying off. Noticed that my pants are fitting looser so I braved the scale. Down 6#'s from my recent hi, and at a weight I have't seen since last November. Also trying to eat clean, though I did indulge in chocolate cupcakes last night before I crashed (also read no wo). Needed the chocolate because TTOM is right around the corner, which makes me feel even more the better because lately I've been bloating, hence some water weight, too. Not sure if I'll be able to get a wo in tonight. Very hard with these long days, so I'll keep walking.

Belinda - you must be feeling better. I would have been done at HiiT, but then you tacked on an Imax. Wow!

Karen - I can see you smiling as you typed about you workout.

Hi to everyone else!

Morning

Belinda-Awesome workout today!

Karen-love that song...nice workout

Sherry-whoohoo on the weight loss. There is something about walking..its such a powerful cardio.

Hello to everyone that follows

I've got a cardio on tabs today. Doing a step dvd then some yoga.

Finished Stepblast combo's earlier + 15minutes of that MTV power yoga workout. Holy Cow:confused: it was intense.

my check in and other ramblings

'still panting, trying to...catch breath..'
woooooo hoooo just got done with cathe. i love when she wears me out. its such a hard feeling to descibe to people that havent done it. its like...your body wants to lay on the ground or pass out, but the mind is pumped up. wooohooo! haha its like winning a race, i've never run actually, but winning is when i improve my time or do a distance i thought i couldnt.
little forewarning i've been on a rollercoaster of emotions lately one day i'm happy and next i might be crying,bored,or sad. so feeling good is great right now.

i did all star w/o jen. gilardi hiphop dancing
wii running in place 30min.(thats the actual time spend running) cathe boot camp for first time.
jumping jacks and butt master. you've heard of the thigh master,well its like that. i have both. from good will. it works the best when the muscle is already burning.
i was ready to give up worn out after the second cycle of core work,but she just has that way of getting us back up again. i think thats my fav. w/o of hers i done so far.
also,the distance i ran.i didnt say that,because i need to explain a little. i went 9.2 miles according to the wii, then again said i used 239 cal. neither of those can be right. i'm sweating buckets and i'm no african runner. its saying i run a 3min mile. so i dont believe either of those numbers. in 30 min. of exercising i can easily burn more than 500 cal. more if i'm intense. so what do i go by? how i feel,does it feel like i'm pushing myself. i'm usually trying to go as fast as possible w/out tripping my mii. also,i compare distance from other times. my record is more than 10m. i forget the exact number maybe 10.6. so comparatively,today i wasnt going as fast as i can,but i was trying to hold my shoulders back a little and hold the abs in part of the time. hopefully that will prevent any upper back pain.but i prob.just shouldnt run too often like everyday.
overall,not the most i've ever done. my goal on a good day when kids are gone is to spend most of the morning working out. not full intensity the whole time,but more i stay away from the kitchen the better. back in march or april i would do w/o in the morning and a run or ride bike at night too.30 min. or more.
ok well i'm proud of that today, and puts it in a little context.

and last night i did 30 min of lower body exercises-bridge,squats,butt master mostly. also did 1 legged bridge, lifting the booty on just 1 leg laying in crunches position. last time i did legs and glutes w/o i couldnt do it.us so thats exciting.progress.
ok post w/o weigh in.
i'm going to call that 199. i'm happy with that. its hard to be exact because its old fashioned not digital.
fav. w/o songs right now
white flag warrior by the flobots
and eminem's new song about getting clean. not the duet with rhianna(spell?)
lyrics are great on those and feel fired up. even though i didnt like older eminem songs.
ok well time to hit the shower, thats going to feel good.

Hello Ladies,

Late post for me. Just got in from work. Oh..boy...what a day.

Great job everyone!!! Keep up the good work.

See you all tomorrow...
Good night.

Allee

Good evening,

Karen - glad to see you still liking TF, great job.

Sherry - yeah, on the pants fitting losser, your hard work is paying off.

Amelia - nice workout today. BTW, saw your pic on your blog, you lost a lot of weight girl. ^^^5;s!

Mom418 - you doing great, girl. Keep up the good work.

Allee - what workout did you end up doing?

Heidi - hope all is well.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.