DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do M3 D25 (Chest & Back):D

I will be back to report my workout.

Have a great Monday and workout, everyone!

I am done with Meso 3, Week 1, Disc 25, Chest and Back. I love Meso 3:D I also did the Extended stretch.

Warmup:
Flat Bench Press - 45#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 45#/12 reps

Workout: 4 sets
Flat Bench Press - 75#/8 reps
Barbell Rows - 75#/8 reps

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 22's/8 reps
One Arm Row - 26#/8 reps

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 75#/8 reps
Leg Curls instead of Deadlifts - 45#/8 reps

Incline Chest Flyes - 22's/8 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row - 26#/8 reps

?????? My DD bought a few bags of bulgur wheat the last time she was here, the exp. date is 5/5 2010 .I totally forgot about them:confused: Can I still eat it:eek::eek:

Have a great day, everyone!

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone!

I am unfortunately on my way back to work and my vacation is over. :( So depressing. I almost didn't get out of bed this morning but then I told myself "today is going to suck, you might as well get out of bed and get it over with." So I got up and did Disc #1 Chest, shoulders, biceps + TF HiiT 15!! What a great way to start my week back to work....:rolleyes:

I posted some pics from vacation on my blog. Had a great vacation but as always it was too short.

BBL!

Good morning.

I'm dragging today. 6 days of 12 hours and painting all day on my only day off have worn me out. I shouldn't have to work as long today, so maybe I can get in some kind of workout tonight. Is it possible to be craving an UBWO?

Belinda- awesome weight work. How are you feelingtoday? Can't help you with the expiration date.

Karen- welcome back. Yes, I'm just sucking it up, too.

Hi Amelia, Heidi, Allee and mom428.

BBT after my wo (fingers crossed).

Good morning, awwww...you hear that noise? Thats me taking a rest day;)

I had one glass of wine last night and called it quits after that and guess what? No hang over:eek:;):p

Belinda- what does the package say? "use by" or "best is used by" or "Sell by"? Nice job on your superwomen workout;)

Karen-I will have to check out your blog pics! Nice workout this morning

Sherry-What are you painting(sorry if you've mentioned this before:eek:) And yes...sometimes i will crave stepblast!! I will cross my fingers for you too!

Heidi-How was your Itread workout yesterday? Have a good WO today!

Allee-Whats on tabs today?

Mom428-Yay, you joined:) Glad to see ya! What workout you doing today?

Hallo,

Heidi - have fun with iTread this morning.

Karen - nice workout today. I will check out your blog later.

Amelia - enjoy your rest day. It says " Sell by" 05/06/2010:eek:

Sherry - hope you get your workout in tonight. Have fun painting.

Hallo Allee and mom428!

I will be back later.

hi everyone, thanks for all the welcomes.
still not sure w/o. stayed up too late so after kids got on the bus i crawled into bed.
so far it is motivating that i have to report it, and if i dont feel like doing it, i'll prob. do it anyway so i dont have to say i did nothing to real people.
i did a little exercising last night. mostly cardio running, jumping to some u tube videos. pink's sober and acdc let it rock. about 20 mins.
i listen to npr alot...right now they are talking about happiness on talk of the nation. 0ften interesting topics and learn stuff.
i was disapointed i didnt see the new show arti party on food network. they showed it at 11am, i thought it was coming on at night.no biggie it will be on again. i dont always want to really make what they are cooking,but its interesting anyway.

Good evening ladies....

Great workout eveyone. No workout today...too many works at work...hope to get one tomorrow morning.

Have a great night....

Allee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.