DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Heidi (((HUGS)))) I am sooooo sorry, to hear about your sis & BIL! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. If there is anything I can do please, let me know.

It's raining so bad in Germany, that we decited not to go to Prag:( We didn't wanted to be stuck in the hotel with 2 dogs and nothing to do. We did take day trips to the oldest Abbey Brewery /monastery Weltenburg, Bavaria!
http://www.urbanplus.com/weltenburg/panoramakirche/index.html
You couldn't drive there, we had to go 1 mile. It was very nice! DH and I will go back next weekend. We will bring the dogs and go hikiing, eat good food and have some good beer:p

Not sure what we will do today? My plan is to get a workout in today. We did so much walking on Sunday, yesterday was a rest day.

Have a great workout! Nice job, with your workouts ladies! BBL!

Good Morning

Belinda-What a gorgeous building:eek:. Have a great workout

Heidi-Sending you more hugs!

Sherry- Have a good workout today.

Karen-Hows your vacation going?

Not sure if i will workout today or not. Im still not feeling to well. I've been using a nasal wash every few hours and it seems to be helping a little bit. Don't think this is allergies anymore...its a cold:confused:

OH THANK YOU GALS! I appreciate that very much. :)

Still waiting to find out how things went yesterday.....

No run for me yesterday...just too stressed.

Not sure if I will do anything today either because I am just feeling drained.

Belinda: Oh that figures with the rain...sorry. :( Although you made the best of it! HAHA!
I would love to visit Abbey Brewery /monastery Weltenburg, Bavaria too!

Amelia: I think that cold thing is going around..DH isn't feeling very well this morning either. He is feeling very light headed which is making me nervous!
I hope you feel better soon!!!

Hello to Sherry and Karen!

Take care
Heidi

Hi Sherry! Thank you for your prayers and hugs too. :)
Glad you enjoyed your walk yesterday with your family. :)

BBS
Heidi

45 min power walk on the treadmill done:) have a great day...

Heidi-Hope your DH doesn't get what i have..it started with dizzy spells then sneezing, scratchy throat....arg....

Thanks Amelia :) I hope it is just a one day flu...
Nice job getting in a workout!!! :) I bet you feel a little better doing so.

I will do the same just to destress.

BBS
Heidi

Hey Everyone,

This week is my recovery week so I am doing all of my favorites! Yesterday I did Rythmic Step. Today I did 4DS Bootcamp cardio only + 4DS Kickbox abs and stretch. The in-laws are here for a few days during our vacation (not too happy about that...but dealing) - we got the shed shingled this morning and have been bumming around for the most part of the day. We are going to take our pup to the dog part very shortly here.

Heidi - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hold in there, we are all here for you if you need us.

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, and Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.