DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 14, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I did ended up doing SC CCC last night! For some of the ab workout, I did my own thing.

I am also done with M2 D24:p Looking forward to a recovery week.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Morning to you all!

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts and getting them done! :) How is your pup and how are you feeling? I hope all is better.

Hello to Sherry, Amelia and Karen!

Super busy week for me!!! I took a rest day yesterday because I just had sooo much paperwork to do.

I have a house full of people this weekend so again it will be busy. ;) WHAT ELSE IS NEW! HAHA!

I am up early having my coffee and planning my day. I hope to at least get in a run this morning...which I will do as soon as I am done here. NO EXCUSES!

Not sure what the plan is for today and tomorrow at this point. Maybe a trip up north to a water park or hiking.....

What are your plans?

Have a great workout and day!
BBS
Heidi

Heidi - Who is at your house this weekend?

Belinda - Yay! Meso 2 down!

This morning I did Turbo Fire 55 EZ! I feel like I shouldn't even bother posting my workouts because it is always TF...lol

Dh and I have to wait for it to dry off outside and then we are going to hit up the shed and backyard projects. Fun stuff...

Hello to Amelia and Sherry!

Hey!

HAHA! Karen: That must be a great workout program your following! Haven't heard of it but it sounds interesting. ;) Awesome job getting it done early! Have a great day and don't work too hard.

Lets see....guests: DD, her BF and a house guest. Plus my sons friends coming and going. They are up in the woods camping...I hope the coyotes didn't bother them.

Hi Amelia: Have a great workout! How are the kids doing? I bet they are glad that it is the weekend so they can catch up on their rest. ;)

I just finished my workout scheduled for today by my calendar..

STS DISC #1 AND HEAVIER!!! OH I WILL BE FEELING IT LATER!!! All good though. ;)

Ok...shower before people start getting up.

Have a great day everyone! Sherry: I hope your doing well!

BBS
Heidi

Quickly stopping by. At work today, on a break right now. Been in the plant the past couple of days. No AC, 90 outside with nearly 100% humidity, so sweating buckets all day. Really wearing me down. All I had the energy to do last night was take the dog for a short, slow walk. Not sure it'll be more than that today.

Glad all of you are keeping up with your workouts. I'm getting the sweating part in, but not doing much for the heartrate or muscles.

Enjoy the rest of your day. See you tomorrow.

I finished my workout earlier. TJ turbo sculpt was a nice change of pace, got some good burns going on. Then i did about 15mins of level 2 the biggest loser weight loss yoga. The burns continued with that one and i actually had some cramps in my quads and had to stop:confused:

Heidi~Nice job on STS today, yay on the increase in weights! Sounds like your house is busy today...

Sherry-Nice job on your dog walk...im sure you'll get back in the swings of things as soon as you have time! Have a good Saturday!!!

Karen-Have fun working in your yard again! Nice job on TF today!

Belinda-Awesome job on STS #2!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.