DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My rotation calls for SC CCC today, but my back is bordering me this morning. Not sure, if it's a good idea to do all those high impact moves. I will do something low impact today, not sure what yet? Maybe I just slept wrong? Next week is my recovery week, can't wait.

I will be back to report my workout.

My best to all. You all rocking your workouts. Keep up the good work! BBL!

Morning Belinda, what workout did you decide on,sorry your back isn't feeling to hot. Im going to follow your lead and do a low impact workout. Not sure what either:confused: I will also do PH abbs when done with the cardio.

Hello to everyone. BBL

Today called for abs and yoga so I did Butts and Guts Abs + TF Stretch 40.

Belinda - Its no wonder your back hurts with those heavy weights your lifting girl! Enjoy your rest week! For my rest week I am looking at doing all of my favorite cardio workouts that I've put on the shelf since starting TF.

Sherry - No huge difference yet appearance wise - my diet isn't the best! lol I'm really just enjoying the workouts. :)

Eww, I just found a little bug in my cereal! How many of those did I eat?? :confused: Hmm....

DH and I are on vacation the whole next week - so our vacation starts today after work!!! I am sooo looking forward to it. It will be a stay-cation and a working one at that. I don't care though, I won't be at work! YAY!

Hello to Amelia and Heidi!

Turbo Jam Cardio Party mix 2 done. I used weighted gloves again and got a good calorie burn. 470 for 43mins. Then i did PH abbs...love that one.

Karen-think of it as extra protien:p nice job on yoru workout. Yay on your vacation! How exciting!

Sherry-What full body WO are you doing today?

Heidi-Whats on tabs for today?

Belinda-Enjoy your time with your son

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.