DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for April 8, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I couldn't sleep last night, because my nose is still blocked. WTH! I am getting tired of this:mad:

I will try to take a nap, I will be back later!

Have a great day!

Morning!

I plan on doing a lowerbody workout today...probably L&G,since it seems to completely exhaust me:eek:. Im debating on doing a cardio? If i do,it will be a step workout...im thinking. I may do a CC:confused: there i go agian,can't make up my mind;)

Belinda-the doctor didn't prescribe any nose spray? Have you tried saline spray to see if you can loosen some of that junk up? Ugh,so sorry your going through this:(

Hey to everybody that follows.
bbl

Good morning girls,

Amelia**Since last Thursday I am using a nasal spray (with steroid) nose drops(Saltine spray to threat the nasal passage from dryness) and antibiotics. I am using all this meds. for the last 6 days:( Today the doctor gave me more drugs to reduce the swelling in my nose. Last night my right and left nostril were blocked! I had a very nasty infection in my nasel passage, I am not gonna go in details what the ENT pulled out of my nose, that wasn't pretty.
Next time if an ENT doctor tells me we need to do a nose rinse. I will run! This wasn’t a nose rinse, this was pure torture. Enjoy your workout!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Belinda - we need to rid you of that nasty thing. It sounds awful for you. :(

Amelia - what did you end up deciding to do today?

Today was Disc 20 - Legs of STS. I was sweating by the end of this one. I really don't feel all that challenged though with these tri-sets. They get my heart rate up - but my legs don't feel as shakey as they did during meso 1. (even though I do still get doms the next day) I do have doms in my "weak" tricep still today.

This week is going by soooo slow. I'm just waiting for Friday when I get off of work. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.