DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for April 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I have to go back to the doctor, I still can't breath out of my nose:mad: I don't think I have allergies, I think I have an enfection! I feel like I have something stuck in my nose. I am tired of this.

Not sure what cardio I will do?

Have a great day and workout!

I know the date is wrong, just keep posting here!!! I hate it when you can't go back and fix a mistake!

Well, if i don't workout today it will be my third rest day in a row..someting that hasn't happened in a very long time:confused: My body aches are gone but my nose is still clogged...i started feeling better yesterday in the afternoon so i will attempt a workout around 1 today.

On tabs today is Cardio coach volume 2 and i need to do some lower body also,since that was yesterdays workout....sigh,being sick really stinks:(

Belinda-ugh,I feel your pain...did we catch a cyber bug together? We got sick the same time...LOL! Hopefully your doctor will give you something today that will help! Have you taken a rest day yet? I know its hard for us catheites to stop working out for one day but it may help in the long run:):p .

Hey to everybody that follows! bbl

Belinda - you better get well soon because you are confusing me! You entered the 3rd of April for our checkin and I had to look at the calendar and be like "what? already?" lol

Amelia - It sounds like your cold is awful! I hope you feel better soon. Load up on the Vitamin C!

I was not wanting to get out of bed this morning. My neck is still stiff from yesterday. (not sure if its nerves or weight lifting soreness) I did the 4ds cardio power workout. I will have to do the abs tonight because I fell short on time....

quick check in...workout done. Decided on cardio coach volume 2 and power hour abbs. burned 330 cals:)

Karen-Im sorry your neck is so sore...bummer,enjoy your workout today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.