DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do D19 and maybe I can go for a run;) I have an vet appointment for Browler this morning.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Hey girls, sorry ive been MIA lately...i have been lurking a lot though:eek:

I think the interview went pretty good yesterday, i was calm and confident, answered every question(and there was a lot of them:confused:) with a lot of thought. I talked to three people yesterday,including the owner....they're having three days of interviews so my chances are slim with my experience but im not giving up hope. Maybe i will get it...keep your fingers crossed for me. I got that other job (heating and cooling dispatcher) without any experience at all so im going to think positive right now:) I'm suppose to know something by Monday.

Ive got a few things on tabs today as far as workouts go. I plan on walking the dog for 30minutes, then doing PH UB, then some yoga. My eating yesterday was fantastic, ended the day at 1630 calories. Gotta keep that going...

Amelia- Great job with your eating! I am crossing my fingers for you on the job.

Today I did STS Leg Disc #20. Had a great workout - felt strong and went heavier on the weights to that I really feel it tomorrow. :) I'm really liking this rotation.

Hello to Belinda, Sherry, and Heidi!

I am done with my workout. My tricpes are fried:p I am so tired today? Not sure why? Slept like a rock last night.

Heidi, how are you doing?

Sherry, have a great day!

Karen, have fun with STS D 20 today.

Amelia, good luck, girl! Have fun with your workout.

I will be back later!

Workouts done. Dog walk, PH/UB + abbs, then A.M yoga/standing poses. My arms are shaking...it feels good. all took about 95minutes.

OMG, i forgot to tell you guys something. The other day i was watching old home video's from last year and there was one that my DH 'secretly' filmed during one of my step workouts(4ds LIS). I was laughing so hard at myself because my nickname as a kid was misspriss and im still prissy! Funny how i consider myself a tomboy but come across as a 'priss' LOL

Last edited:
Hey!

Just saying hello to let you all know that I am still here with ya!

Very busy day yesterday with my daughters move and didn't get home until after 1AM!

Totally exhausted today!

I was suppose to move my brother....doing that tomorrow instead to give myself a break
inbetween moves. Sunday is my son move!

Great job everyone~!
BBT
Heidi

Good evening,

No wonder Heidi you are excusted:confused: That's a lot of moves, that's are going on. Make sure you take care of yourself;)

Amelia, keeping my fingers crossed;) Nice workout today. How did your DH filmed you without you knowing it? LOL!

Sherry, hope you had fun with your workout today!

Hallo Karen!

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.