DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for April 16, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will take my dogs for a long walk today and maybe SM! If the pressure in my head stops, I will try to do a ab workout ( never did one yesterday!)

I picked up a reveral for the ENT Uni Clinic in Regensburg, if my nose isn't clear by this weekend, i will have to check myself in to the clinic.

I can't wait for my husband to come home on Saturday!

I will be back later!

Morning

Belinda-Ive got my fingers crossed for ya...hoping you nose clears by the weekend! Enjoy your dogwalk and workout! Thankgoodness your DH is coming home to you saturday...i bet you missed him so much! DH and I haven't been apart from each other for very long, no longer than a day!

Today is another treadmill workout for atleast 45mins, then im doing PUB. Love that one!

Hey to everybody....bbl

Hey everyone -

Today was Lowmax premix #1 and Weight and Plates abs. (tough!) I love how Cathe puts lower body cardio right after leg work from the previous day. She is trying to torture us all!! My legs actually aren't sore from yesterday - however my calves are still super, super sore from those plyo moves I did the night of TBL. Grr.

BTW - for those of you interested - I found this website www.madefittv.com Jenny has these weekly videos on different exercises, recipes, etc.. I found it to be very informational. This week she interviewed one of the winners from TBL and I thought maybe some of you would like to check it out.

Hello to you all,

Busy morniing so far.

Yesterday I went to pick up my race stuff and they didn't have it yet. They made a mistake on the entry form which made it very confusing as to when you could pick up your items. The woman said I read it correctly but they really should have been clearer and had an actual date. DUH!

Went on to visit with my aunt. She had some (or should I say several...11!) easter Plants (tulips, hyacinth and lilies) given to her from a florist. She wanted me to have them to plant in my yard. Love free stuff!
Met up with a girl to walk the race course. It took us gabbers 50min's to walk it. ;)

I am having big time DOMS from PUB the other day!

Amelia: Have a great workout with this one! ;)

Karen: Great job! Are you feeling better and getting more rest these days?

Belinda: Let's all pray that your head clears up soon! Enjoy your walk today. I hope that the weather is nice for you. :)

Hello to Steph and Jay!

Off to shower and get ready for work and lunch with DH. :)

I want to do a step workout later this afternoon. Just havent' decided on which one yet. :)

Have a great day!
Heidi

workout done...did 40mins on the treadmill then did my own mix of some upper body reps. I had to finish watching my movie;) Burned 489cals

Karen-I just got through watching that entire video from that link....very inspiring,thanks for sharing that.

Heidi-High fives on the free easter flowers!!

Well, im thinking about going back to doing two workouts a couple of times a week,My usual workout in the morning but then add in a dogwalk or a short run in the eveing, I wonder if it would help me lose weight? I need to boost my metabolism;)

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.