DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for April 11, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My nose is starting clear up:eek: about time. It's still very stuffed and blocked most of the day, but once in awhile I can breath through my nose :eek: , my mouth is so try from keeping it open all day long:( this infection is wearing me out. I hope I can start Meso 2 on Monday?

Yesterday, DH and I went to AAFESS (PX) on base. They are selling Fitness by Cathe in our PX in Grafenwoehr in Germany. I only saw the Weighted cloves (2 lB) and the walking kit. I was told they getting more stuff in:p:eek: They were cheap too:eek: They also gonna open a new Sport Store in Vilseck on April 18, can't wait for the Grand Opening!

This afternoon I will try to do some light yoga.

Have a great day and workout!

Hello to you all,

Wishing Amelia a great time this morning at the race! Hopefully it isn't raining.....GO ANYWAY! ;)

Here's to cheering for ya!!! ;) Look forward to hearing about your experience later.

Belinda: That is great news that you are feeling better! A few more days of rest and you'll be back to your routines. :)

Steph: How are you today? Thinking of you too. :)

Karen: What are your plans for today? How is the basement coming?

Hey Jay: What have you been up to? Hope you are well.

Not much happening with me....just very busy.
I finally got in something for exercise last night:
itread #21 walking intervals.

Still have that headache so I am not sure what I will do today.

Miss you all,
Take care,
Heidi

Thanks Guys...here is a note from my facebook page that i will copy and paste here:

I just finished the race...my time was 37:30, not bad. My goal was to do my best and thats what I did! I came in 2nd in my age group,im proud of that. I got a little medal, shirt and hat...pretty cool.
It was a great experience!

My first mile was done in 11:15,that was my personal best so far. Im not sure about the second and third mile because i was too focused on keeping my breath steady:confused:. MAN, i didn't know there were so many hills, i was huffing and puffing up those things.:eek:

I ALMOST turned off my alarm clock this morning and said...ta' heck with it, Im glad i didn't :) But no more races on days im off work and i have no reason to get out of bed at 6am ;).

052-1-1.jpg

I will BBL with some personals...Thanks again for your wonderful words of encouragement...they mean so very much to me:)

WhoooHoo! Awesome job Amelia! I am so proud of you that you did it! All that hard work leading up to the race paid off. :)

My race is next weekend and I am going to check out the race course this coming week Now that you mention the hills...... ;) I just talked to my DD and she may join me for the race if she doesn't have to work.

finished a run a short time ago on the TM.
iTread #11 40min This was a good one! :)

Have a great afternoon everyone!
Take Care,
Heidi

Amelia! WAY TO GO!!!!! You did SUPER!!! Love your photo too! We are all so proud of you! Just imagine if you hit that darned snooze button, you would have missed out on all that fun! Like Heidi said all of your hard work paid off! What an inspiration you are! Did you take that nap like Belinda suggessted?

Hey Heidi! Great run today too! We will all be here for your race next weekend! That would be neat if we could all find a 5k in our own home towns on the same weekend and run them "together".

Well, #25 done. This is the first of the Strength series. The rests were long...65-75 seconds after only doing 8 reps. The weight was very heavy though. What's weird too is the WO is 75 minutes (or so) but you are only working out 34 of those minutes. The rest of the time is resting or changing equipment. I did like it though, I'm not complaining! I was wondering if I would get DOMS and now that I think about it, my chest is tightening up!

Hope everyone's day is going great!

Hello,

Just fooling around with my pictures and avatar. Just testing to see what comes out of this... ;)

Amelia: How are you feeling after your race? Your legs might feel it tomorrow but you did a great job! You should be proud that you completed your first 5K. Did you meet some people while you were there? Did your DH or kids go with you?

Hello to Karen and Jay! Hope you are having a good weekend. :)

Take Care,
Heidi

Ok...I see that my avatar didn't work and my profile info disappeared. :)

Ok...second attempt

profile showing but still no avatar or picture guess I will have to keep studying how this all works. ;)

See avatar when I go to public profile... Oh well

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Last edited:
Hey guys..short check in here...the ATL braves are just about to come on (yaaaaahooooo):);)

no nap today, i had to get my kids ready for there grandma's, and the house was so messy,can't stand that, so i had to straighten it out.

Heidi-Definitely check out the course..i had no idea there were so many hills. I rounded one corner and OMG:eek: it was like a 600 foot hill that was kinda steap...I thought to myself "are we going up there?".... :confused:. My legs are already feeling it,especially my inner thighs,my muscle's around my hips are kinda sore too? I can't wait to hear about your race..im sure you will ROCK IT!:cool:

Steph-If i would of hit that snooze button i would have been walking around all day with my bottom lip hanging out, i know i would of:rolleyes: so that was what got me out of bed. besides, i had to do it...i already paid for it,LOL:eek:;)

Thanks Belinda,Glad to hear you nose is clearing up! High fives on that girlfriend!

Hey to Karen and Jay..i hope you guys had a good day!

ok,gotta run...talk to yall tommorrow!

Ok...second attempt

profile showing but still no avatar or picture guess I will have to keep studying how this all works. ;)

See avatar when I go to public profile... Oh well

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Hey Heidi...I can see your Avatar...its so pretty! I would love to run through something like that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.