DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for April 10, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am up since 3:30 a.m:mad: My nose unblocked for about 5min., hope this means it's getting better:) Do I miss working out:(

What are your plans for Easter? I will be alone, DH is flying to the states.
Good news, I lost some weight this week! I wasn't hungry, I couldn't and still can't taste anything!

Have a great one!

Monring

How is everyone this morning? Im starting to get nervous...the only thing im scared is running out of energy halfway through the race:confused: hopefully that won't happen. Today is my rest day.

Belinda-Hugs to you...I hope you feel better soon! were going over to my MIL's sunday,thankgoodness it won't be a huge gathering...

Hey to Steph,Heidi,Karen and Jay!:)

Amelia - you will do fine on your race! The thing to do is pace yourself. I know when DH and I used to do our trail races there was always those people who just took off like a rocket at the start (and left me in the dust thinking "boy am I slow!") - but then three quarters of the way to the finish line I would end up passing those same people up because they went too fast too soon. Steady and slow - thats how I always went. (well, not snail slow - but as fast as you can go comfortably)

Belinda - Girl you better get over that thing soon! At least you lost some weight through this ordeal.

Today was STS disc 21 - biceps and back. My biceps were pumped after I finished. I flexed them for my DH when he got home from work. :)

Well, I'm off for a haircut. I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.