DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR April 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what I will do. Can't run outside , it's raining.

I will be back to report my workout and personals.

My best to all.

Good Morning

I plan on getting in a workout after work this evening, not sure what exactly.

Belinda-Have a great workout today!

i will bb after work!

Good morning Amelia and all who follows,

Amelia, have fun with your workout tonight and work.

I am done with STS Cardio: MMA Boxing- Heavy Bag Bonus Only= 20 Min plus HiiT 40/20= 30 Min and Ab Hits "PS Legs & Abs from S&H Chest/Back 14.5 min.

I will be back later!

Good Morning!

I am trying to get back to regular exercise but am finding it very difficult do to household and family issues. Just so much going on I can't find time for myself these days.

Today is the first day of the month so I am going to aim for working out at least 20 days of this month. That's my goal!

Ok Cathe...waiting for a rotation to appear...

Belinda: AWESOME! :) It rained here for quite a few days and boy did it!!!!

Amelia: How is it in your neck of the woods? Did you get any flooding? I know you were living not too far from a stream or lake at one point.
Have a great workout whatever you decide on . ;)

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

I decided on PS chest, shoulders and tri. PS abs too. ;) Off to it!
BBS
Heidi

Have a great day everyone!
Heidi

YEAH I DID IT! ;)

Finished PS chest, shoulders and tri. Also did abs from PS legs.

I hope you all have a great workout and day!
BBT
Heidi

Hallo girls,

Heidi, I am so glad you back:D You go girl, for finsihing PS chest, shoulders and tri plus abs from PS legs. I love the PS, even though they are a little dated. You gonna get some nice DOMS:p I can't wait what Cathe comes up with this month. Whatever it is, it's gonna be a good one.

Sherry, I love Black Bean Burgers, eat them quit often. Do you make your own? I haven't made my own, got a recipe, will make it soon.

Karen, enjoy your time off!

Amalia, hope you get your workout in later. How was your day at work?

I will be back tomorrow! Have a good night!

Hey Belinda! Thanks! It has been a struggle lately for sure. :)

Hello to everyone! Have a great afternoon and evening.

BBS
Heidi

Hanging in there. ;)

How about you? You have been through a lot lately too.

I hope you have a great nights rest and come back tomorrow all that much stronger.
You really rock those workouts!

I am going to try to follow the November 04 rotation using PS and SH. Cardio of choice is running and biking. ;)

NEED TO DO THIS!!!! Wish me luck and get after me if I don't show up to report my workout for the day. HAHA! ;)

Have a good one!
BBS
Heidi

Heidi, I am doing fine, thanks for asking! I have to take meds for low iron. I guess, my iron is low:rolleyes: Tomorrow is my last disc in STS:p I did it! I can't believe I made it through! Good luck with the November 04 rotation! Using PS and SH you will see same nice results. I need to check that one out! Hang in there, girl!

Take care,

Belinda: AWESOME JOB on finishing STS! :)
Have a great night!

Hey Amelia! Have a great workout tonight!

BBS
Heidi

Wow - you girls are really chattery today! :)

Heidi - Welcome back!

Amelia and Belinda - Great job with your workouts!

The weather is hot down here in INdiana! I did manage to get in Travel Fit in this morning. DH wanted to go play disc golf so I walked around the course while he played.

I'll try to BBT!

Hey girls...I just finished my workout,yay, i was tired but i made myself get dress and start it! I did 4ds LIS. My day at work went pretty good. It was kinda hectic at times because i didn't know anyone's name but at least i only have one more day up there then i don't have to know anyone's name;)

Belinda-Congratulations on finishing STS!!!

Heidi-Awesome job on your workout. We use to live next to a lake but im glad we don't anymore...don't have to worry about flooding where were at now.

ok, i will catch up with everyone tomorrow:) have a good night!

Wow! Looks like I missed all the chatter today.

Another day without a workout, but a 3 day weekend to let me get it done.

Belinda - Congrats on STS! No, don't make my own burgers - get them at the store. But they are good!

Amelia - Glad your day at work went ok. Your workout on top of it is icing on the cake.

Karen - Enjoy the nice weather for the weekend. It's hot here in SE MI also.

Heidi - Glad to see you, and good job getting your workout in.

Hope I get my act together and see all of you tomorrow.

Good evening,

You guys are chatty today:p Thanks girls, I am do happy to finish STS!

Heidi, I checked out the Nov 04 rotation, looks awesome! I will that one soon! So many to good rotations, makes it hard to pick one:confused: Did you check out Cathe's April rotation. Looks fantastic!

Amelia, glad you like the job! Like you said, you only gonna be there another day. I am bad with names, too! WTG, getting your workout in!

Sherry, hope you get your workouts in this weekend. I can post the recipe for the bean burgers if you like! I will start making my own!

Karen, sent some of that nice weather my way, will you! I think winter came back to Germany. It's so cold outside, not even funny:confused: I think spring skip Germany:confused: Hope you got a nice walk in today.

Have a great evening! I sitting here drinking my coffee. Will start my last disc in STS soon, yeah! Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.