DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE 8/16

punka274

Cathlete
Morning Ladies

I've got a rest day on tabs today. Which is good since i woke up with my head pounding, body aches and my nose all stuffed up:(. DD had the sniffles last week and i figured it was allergies. I took a clariton and i hope it helps:confused:

I will check back in later..

Hi Amelia: How are you feeling? I hope you had a good day off. ;)

Here is what happened over the weekend for me....

Oh...no run today...just too stressed out. :(

Here's the story: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2010708179999

She has: 12 broken ribs, punctured lung, damage to her aorta and spleen, and a broken pelvis. She was scheduled
for surgery today so I am awaiting for any news......

COPIED FROM YESTERDAY....

Hello to you all,

Sad news to report on my Sis.

Over the weekend she was in a motorcycle accident with her husband. He was killed upon impact and she is in the hospital with critical injuries.
I got word of the accident early yesterday. The accident was Friday late afternoon on their way to another relatives house for camping.

Just so sad....

Belinda: Enjoy your time with your son. There is always time after to get in that workout...

Karen: Enjoy your rest day....it is always good to kick back once in awhile and not do anything..

Amelia: Oh your poor son. What bothered him the most about that movie? Which one..the 1st ? I hope he made it to school ok....I am sure he was tired.
Have a great cardio workout! It sounds like a great plan on getting in more cardio or extra walks. This tends to burn more calories in the end.

Hi Sherry! Sounds like your making headway on that room. I hope you had a great rest day. What are your plans for your workout tomorrow?

I am doing good with STS. I did disc #1 again on Saturday with heavier weights. Oh boy am I feeling it! I was suppose to do disc #2 today but I am not up for it just yet. I will do cardio shortly on the TM. It is really muggy here now after a little rain last night. I will do that upper workout tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone! I will keep you posted on my Sis...she is hanging in there!
BBS
Heidi

Last edited:
Heidi-Oh no:( how deeply sadden i am to hear about the accident. I will keep your Sister in my prayers. My heart goes out to her:( Hugs to you and my condolences to you and your family. How awful. Please keep us updated!!!

Just too nice today to stay indoors. Rotation called for a circuit workout, but with a hi of 80, needed to get outside! Ran/walked 2.5 miles with both DH and DD way ahead of me, but that's ok. We know that I'm the slowest. Wanted to get in weight work also, but just finished dinner, so not sure that's happening.

Amelia - Hope your head/body/nose get some relief from the allergies. We love Harry Potter here, but my kids are a bit older than yours.

Heidi - That's terrible! How very sad. My prayers are with you and your family.

Hi to Belinda and Karen - hope you both are enjoying your trip & staycation.

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.